Betty White (little weird) Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Michelle15
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Betty White (little weird) Success

Post by Michelle15 »

Sent on 07/19/2013: LOR, SAE and 2 photos

To the adress on the photo :D

Recieved on 09/24/2013: both my photos personalized & signed and a piece of cardboard.

The weird thing is that it looks like there has adhesive tape on on both photos. Because it still sticky.
Photos where als sticked together in the envelope beacuse of the tape. :shock:

Photo:
Uploaded with surfmypictures
Check out my collection & feel free to sign my guest book =D: http://lisasautographs.webs.com/
01/2014:Dan Brown, Daniel Craig x2, Rachel Weisz and Patrick Stewart
Sent:D.Messing-N.Moran-F.Drescher-B.Song-H.Laurie-B.Spears-I.Mckellen-S.Twain-T.Caputo-K.&K. Jenner-B.Whishaw-B.Bardot-R.Grint-E.Lynch-K.Leung-T.Fey-V.Hudgens-J.K.Rowling-C.Poésy-D.Bradley-N.Harris-E.Watson-K.Stewart-B.Garrett-N.Cage-L.Hemsworth-V.Justice-B.Wright-S.Bond-R.Fiennes-B.Mendler-J.Belushi-Dalai Lama-C.R.Jepsen-V.Williams-D.Spade-J.Lynch-S.Scott-K.Berglund-B.Thorne-A.Balsom-B.Barlett-J.Fischer-H.Taylor-Zendaya-A.Greene-K.Baker-B.Nighy-The Mythbusters-P.Carroll-J.Foray-E.Banks-J.Hutcherson-R.Bowman-D.Boyd-J.Lormand-T.Jones-K.Gelman-B.Bundy-A.Stenberg-D.Okeniyi-K.Prescott-M.Lintz-A.Thurman-T.Taylor-C.Mark-H.Bonham Carter-M.Gambon-Jessie J-D.Gleeson-Kate VD-K.Albernath-D.&E.Fanning
admin
Site Admin

Re: Betty White (little weird) Success

Post by admin »

Hi Michelle15 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Betty White
P.O. Box 491965
Los Angeles, CA 90049-8965
USA

{star} Betty White on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)