Wayne Gretzky Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
14opc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Wayne Gretzky Success!

Post by 14opc »

Sent him SASE, Photo, Letter last year and recieved it back a week ago. Great crisp signature, looks like an autopen though. Regardless I am very pleased!

Wayne Gretzky
WDG Enterprise, Inc.
650 North Sepulveda Boulevard.
Los Angeles, CA 90049-2108
USA

Photo and envelope

tony67
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wayne Gretzky Success!

Post by tony67 »

Why would you be pleased with a fake signature? He's a notorious autopen user when it comes to mail requests. What are you going to say when you show your photo "Wayne Gretzky used a machine to sign my photo" ? He probably didn't even open your envelope, someone on his staff did and put it in the machine. Sorry to burst your bubble, but to me that photo would be worth about the same as a newspaper that lines a bird cage (used).
Please visit my autograph blog
http://tonyssignatures.blogspot.com/
skaboss241
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by skaboss241 »

tony67 wrote:Why would you be pleased with a fake signature? He's a notorious autopen user when it comes to mail requests. What are you going to say when you show your photo "Wayne Gretzky used a machine to sign my photo" ? He probably didn't even open your envelope, someone on his staff did and put it in the machine. Sorry to burst your bubble, but to me that photo would be worth about the same as a newspaper that lines a bird cage (used).
He can be happy with it if he wants. You don't have to be a jerk about it.
Most Wanted: Arnold Schwarzenegger and Harrison Ford
Favorite Successes: Carrie Fisher, Chris Wahl, Katy Perry and pretty much anything Star Wars.

Image Image
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi 14opc :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Wayne Gretzky on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)