Seth MacFarlane success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth MacFarlane success!

Post by Bri0626 »

My husband and I love Family Guy so I mentioned that and our favorite characters in my letter to Mr. MacFarlane. I received two sketches, one personalized to each of us...so exciting!

As others have mentioned, the sketch itself and the signature are PP (photocopies to be exact), but the numbers on the bottom and the personalizations are not. Whether or not the inscriptions are authentic doesn't matter to me...the signature matches many others I've seen. I'm very happy with this success, and it was an awesome gift for me to give my hubby as a 1-year wedding anniversary gift! :D

Sent: LOR & SASE on April 28, 2011.
Received: TWO signed and personalized sketches in my SASE on June 10, 2011.

Address Used:
Seth MacFarlane
"Family Guy Studios"
c/o Fox Television Animation
10201 W. Pico Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90064
USA [us]

Photo:

Envelope:

{up} {up}

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
CandyLover92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Seth MacFarlane success!

Post by CandyLover92 »

I'm not a Family Guy fan at all, but congrats on your success :)
Sn8wman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sn8wman »

Did you send a sase with stamps on it? Did you send an envelope or the large one shown? Thankyou
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Sn8wman wrote:Did you send a sase with stamps on it? Did you send an envelope or the large one shown? Thankyou
I sent a SASE, which is an envelope with my address and stamps on it. That is the one in the picture. I put that stamped envelope and my letter of request into a larger envelope addressed to Mr. MacFarlane, put postage on that, and dropped it into the mail!

Last 5 Received: William Kircher, Saoirse Ronan, Ciarán Hinds, Lupita Nyong'o, Rhys Ifans.
Last 5 Sent: Jack O'Connell, Richard Madden, Lily James, Alfie Allen, Jesse Eisenberg.
Most Wanted: Matthew Gray Gubler/CM cast, LOTR/Hobbit cast: Lee Pace, Hugo Weaving, Evangeline Lilly, Viggo Mortensen, Billy Boyd, etc.
View my collection HERE!
Sn8wman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sn8wman »

Ok. I just wasn't sure if I could put stamps on the bigger envelopes or not. Thankyou so much! Great pics!
Sn8wman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sn8wman »

Hello again, sorry to bother, I'm just trying to get it all together now so I can send it tomorrow! How much did you put in stamps for the return package? I've never seen stamps like that. Thankyou again. J
donuts!! Is there anything they CAN'T do?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Bri0626 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Bri0626
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bri0626 »

Sn8wman wrote:Hello again, sorry to bother, I'm just trying to get it all together now so I can send it tomorrow! How much did you put in stamps for the return package? I've never seen stamps like that. Thankyou again. J
It's okay! :) I work at a branch of the post office so I have access to all kinds of weird stamps and actually one of those in the picture is old so they don't even make that denomination anymore.
I have weighed lots of envelopes with stuff in them so I know that if you put $1.08 (or more) in postage on the inside, that should be plenty for one or two photos! Actually I put $1.08 on both the SASE and the outer envelope, but you can also take the bigger envelope to the post office and have them print postage for you. And of course, international will cost more...I haven't even done any internationals yet because I'm not sure about what to do for postage on the SASE.

View my collection HERE!
Sn8wman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sn8wman »

Thanks! Yeah, I sent it today. I just put 5 stamps on the sase and crossed my fingers!! You were sooooooo much help, thanks again 8)
Sn8wman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sn8wman »

Thanks! Yeah, I sent it today. I just put 5 stamps on the sase and crossed my fingers!! You were sooooooo much help, thanks again 8)