Question...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Shiva
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question...

Post by Shiva »

johnnylightning wrote:Can you tell me the actress in canada who charges 10 dollars? I can only think of one and if its her i have heard of people paying and waiting 6 months {down} And i know how you can solve the money issue without buying irc's because i live in canada,and chances are if they charge they will not sign your picture or send you anything for free.
Well, I can deal with waiting 6 months if it is her. Better to wait then not get anything at all as happened with one actor who I had tried in the past but later read he doesn't like to sign unless you send him something to sign. So I tried again and sent him a couple pictures and I haven't gotten them back yet. Can't tell you how long ago without finding my post saying when I sent them out, but it was last year I know that much so it's been at least 6 months, probably more like 7-8 months by now. And I sent it to the address of the show while it would have still been filming so it's not like he wouldn't have gotten my request. Still hoping I get my pictures back signed, but looking less likely as time goes by. I looked on facebook as I posted by photo of the actress I got on there on her page and I sent out the request for the actor at the same time as the request for her picture. I got that picture in October so I sent out the requests in August/September. So actually been more like 10 months.

I'll pm you with the name.
johnnylightning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Question...

Post by johnnylightning »

Shiva wrote:
johnnylightning wrote:Can you tell me the actress in canada who charges 10 dollars? I can only think of one and if its her i have heard of people paying and waiting 6 months {down} And i know how you can solve the money issue without buying irc's because i live in canada,and chances are if they charge they will not sign your picture or send you anything for free.
Well, I can deal with waiting 6 months if it is her. Better to wait then not get anything at all as happened with one actor who I had tried in the past but later read he doesn't like to sign unless you send him something to sign. So I tried again and sent him a couple pictures and I haven't gotten them back yet. Can't tell you how long ago without finding my post saying when I sent them out, but it was last year I know that much so it's been at least 6 months, probably more like 7-8 months by now. And I sent it to the address of the show while it would have still been filming so it's not like he wouldn't have gotten my request. Still hoping I get my pictures back signed, but looking less likely as time goes by. I looked on facebook as I posted by photo of the actress I got on there on her page and I sent out the request for the actor at the same time as the request for her picture. I got that picture in October so I sent out the requests in August/September. So actually been more like 10 months.
I pm'd you back {up}
I'll pm you with the name.