Gordon Ramsay Success

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
youell

Gordon Ramsay Success

Post by youell »

On 16-3-09 i sent a letter, a DVD cover and 2 Books to Gordon Ramsay and recieved them back yesterday signed, althout i think its an AP if anyone can help clear that up. I used the address:

Gordon Ramsay
c/o Jennifer Aves-Elliot
Gordon Ramsay Holdings
1 Catherine Place
London
SW1E 6DX

Here are the photos:

Successful items: Jimmy Carr (In Person x3), Steve Coogan (In Person x2), Charlie George (IP), Harry Enfield, Bert Coules (x4), John Challis, Boris Johnson (x3), Donald Gee (x3), Sue Holderness, David Jason, Angus Deayton (x4), Alistair McGowan (x2), Jonathan Crowe, Nathan Hoobler, Christopher Diehl, Stephen Thorne (x3), Clive Merrison (x4), Alice Arnold (x2), Dame Judi Dench (x2), Chris Jones (x3), Aaron Conners (x3), Doug Vandegrift (x3), Iain Glen, Ian Masters, Chris Anthony (x3), Gordon Ramsay (AP x3), Cliff Robertson

Successful photos: Omid Djalili, Gordon Ramsay, Harry Enfield, John Challis (x3), Sue Holderness, Alistair McGowan, Stephen Thorne, Cliff Robertson, David Walliams (x2), Matt Lucas, Tessa Peake-Jones, Donald Gee, Katie Leigh, Dave Madden, Chuck Bolte, Jess Harnell, Chris Anthony (x2), Aria Curzon, Andrew Sachs, Clive Merrison, Iain Glen, Dame Judi Dench, Brian Blessed, Gwyneth Strong, Richard Tate
starman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Gordon Ramsay Success

Post by starman »

Unfortunately for you it's 100% AP :(
Take Care! ;-)
cb1892
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cb1892 »

Nice success even if it is AP. {up}

How do you tell the difference between AP and hand signed?
homestead58
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by homestead58 »

Nice success! Sorry for your AP.
Anything's better than nothing, though!

:D Emily
** Click here to see my autograph collection!
prettycrazy4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettycrazy4life »

Hi youell :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Gordon Ramsay on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Prettycrazy4life 8)
NOTE 3/26/09: I will be checking in on the site when I can, I just work a lot, and I'm in college so I don't want people to think I left for the other board. Thanks!
My Website
Most recent success: Kate Winslet, Timothy Olyphant, and Guys & Dolls Cast
Favorite Autographs: Adam Sandler, Kate Winslet, Nikki Reed, Marion Cotillard, Adrien Brody, Matthew Perry, Adam Brody, Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried & Melissa George
Most Wanted: Rachel Weisz, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt, James McAvoy, Dev Patel & Dominic Cooper
Autographs Total:143
Authentic: 89
In-person:4
Secretarial:11
Autopens:9
Pre-prints:23
Bought: 9
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

Yes its an AP.

A bit sad tbh, you sent him some official products to have autographed and all you recieved are AP's..

Jason 8)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
autographfanno1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autographfanno1 »

cb1892 wrote:Nice success even if it is AP. {up}

On these items it's (reasonably) easy - look at the end of the autographs. Rather than trailing off like a handsigned the AP stops abruptly. The whole autograph is signed flatly with no slants and every bit has the same pen thickness. Also, the dot underneath is in exactly the same place.
youell

Post by youell »

LeMon wrote:Unfortunately for you it's 100% AP :(
Take Care! ;-)
Thought it was. Really annoyed about this because the lady i was corresponding with, back at the beginning of January, told me he would be back from America at the end of March and that she would get him to sign them for me if i sent them then. What was the point? Surely it wouldn't have taken long for him to sign these things, i even said to her i was prepared to wait as long as it took. I don't ever expect anything from anyone i write to but she got my hopes up and really wasted my time and money, as i wouldn't have sent them if i knew this was going to

happen.
cb1892 wrote:Nice success even if it is AP. {up}

I thought they were as they're pretty much identical apart from a few minor things. They are also exactly the same size.
Successful items: Jimmy Carr (In Person x3), Steve Coogan (In Person x2), Charlie George (IP), Harry Enfield, Bert Coules (x4), John Challis, Boris Johnson (x3), Donald Gee (x3), Sue Holderness, David Jason, Angus Deayton (x4), Alistair McGowan (x2), Jonathan Crowe, Nathan Hoobler, Christopher Diehl, Stephen Thorne (x3), Clive Merrison (x4), Alice Arnold (x2), Dame Judi Dench (x2), Chris Jones (x3), Aaron Conners (x3), Doug Vandegrift (x3), Iain Glen, Ian Masters, Chris Anthony (x3), Gordon Ramsay (AP x3), Cliff Robertson

Successful photos: Omid Djalili, Gordon Ramsay, Harry Enfield, John Challis (x3), Sue Holderness, Alistair McGowan, Stephen Thorne, Cliff Robertson, David Walliams (x2), Matt Lucas, Tessa Peake-Jones, Donald Gee, Katie Leigh, Dave Madden, Chuck Bolte, Jess Harnell, Chris Anthony (x2), Aria Curzon, Andrew Sachs, Clive Merrison, Iain Glen, Dame Judi Dench, Brian Blessed, Gwyneth Strong, Richard Tate