Size of Pictures

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Skye

Re: Size of Pictures

Post by Skye »

Yeah but my mom will be like why do you need them? So I guess I'll stick to my 8x10... IDK my mom doesn't really approve of this. She already got extremely angry when she saw my pictures...
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Really? Why is that? By getting 5x7 envelopes it would actually cost you less in postage too. Have your mom send me an email and I can tell her all about the wonderful things TTM Collecting can do! :D

RYAN J. 8)
Skye

Post by Skye »

Haha that'd be really weird if I just told her to email you haha.... thanks for offering though. she doesn't like me sending out requests... I'll figure a way out... maybe I'll just print them when she's not looking.
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
RYAN J.

Post by RYAN J. »

Just don't get into trouble! :( Good luck with the requests.

RYAN J. 8)
maltachic

Post by maltachic »

Skye wrote:Yeah but my mom will be like why do you need them? So I guess I'll stick to my 8x10... IDK my mom doesn't really approve of this. She already got extremely angry when she saw my pictures...
don't worry, my dad is the same way
he thinks its "an unhealthy obsession", but my mom is convincing him otherwise
hopefully i'll get the Ringo auto i requested a few months ago for HIM, maybe that will change his mind! :D
FAVORITES: Jonas Brothers, Demi Lovato, Rob Pattinson, Daren Kagasoff, Frank McCourt, Daniel Radcliffe, Kara Crane, Will Ferrell, Kellan Lutz
RECENTLY SENT: Shawn Johnson, Alyson Stoner
CELEBS I'VE MET: Jonas Brothers, Joey Page x2, Gavin Degraw, Drew Seeley, Savannah Outen, Push Play x2, Tiffany Giardina, Kevin Rudolf, Shinedown
RTS: Shawn Johnson vv, Miley Cyrus vv, Jonas Brothers

"you just may start a chain reaction"
http://www.rachelschallenge.com
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by guilder1st »

Skye wrote:Is there a thread already on this? If there is I'm really sorry. I couldn't find it...

Anyway, what size pictures do you usually send? Just curious and why??

Advantages? Disadvantages?
I only ever send out 8x10's. I like that all my pictures with autographs are the same size.
I do have a few items that are smaller, but those are usually more vintage signatures.
I definitely prefer the 8x10's.
RedSpecial
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by RedSpecial »

I prefer 4x6 myself, especially as it's cheaper to print and post them.
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by omgitscaro »

I send out 5x7's.

Because:
- My dad doesn't like me using more stamps or his big envelopes.
- It doesn't use as much ink.
xolindsey87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xolindsey87 »

I normally send 4x6s. The paper is cheaper to buy and it's a lot cheaper for postage.
If it's someone I really like/want though, I do use 8x10s. But I rarely do that because it costs more to send out, and it's more of a loss if I don't ever receive it back. And it can be hard to find large HQ pictures of some celebrities on the internet :]
Good luck!
http://www.freewebs.com/xolindsey87/
Recently Sent Out: Taylor Lautner VV, Nick Jonas VV
Favorite Success: the Jonas Brothers, Taylor Swift x4, David Archuleta x3, & Jason Ritter Q&A! (:
Recent Successes: Monique Coleman VV
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

I normally send nothing! I send letters asking for autographs and if they do not get back to me, I will get back to them! But a lot of times i send and 9x12 SASE inside another 8x12 with a letter and questionnaire. Then I request a photo. Sometimes I send magazine pictures and ask them to personalize it for my friend and then they usually send one for me.