Lindsay Lohan Success!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
Flow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Flow »

OMG this is pissing me off so much!
ppl just saying their opinions which the author of this topic was askin for and all of u stupid users r writing "They were in rush...No one asks for opinions...." or "I agree...!" ohh please all of u r soooo damn stupid.
Believe it or not most of the ttm stuff is fake! And yes I know that u know they r probably fake but do u believe it either???????
And all of you should be thankfull if there r other members tellin you they r fake....
It doesn't make any sense being rude to those which think they r fake! I would thank ppl tellin me if an autograph is fake...
u folks r stupid in any point...
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Flow, just so you know why I think H.D's are authentic:

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... hlight=pat

Match 2004 with 2005 :wink:
HayleyR210
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by HayleyR210 »

Flow....you need to calm down. There is absolutely no need forname calling, like "stupid users." We all have a right to our own opinion, what makes yours the right one? Nothing. None of us know if this is real or secretarial because we weren't there to see it signed.
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hello Everyone,

Thank you for ALL your opinions and thoughts towards this success. Just remember that if you want to state your opinion on the board, do so in a respectful way. If you have a problem and need to discuss it with another member pm them and solve it. Otherwise no name calling or bashing is allowed on this forum. Everyone has their own opinion and some of them we may not agree on. So lets remember that and keep the arguing to a minimum please.

Btw. i can now see the pictures :lol: Thanks Joey!!

Chrissy :mrgreen:
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
purpleyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by purpleyes »

i dont know if this makes any difference or not but about a couple of years ago on summer TRL, lindsay and matthew perry were guests - they had this autograph challenge and signing as many male/female bodies they can. now if you saw the Lindsay Lohan MTV Diary that aired the night before, you can hear her saying something like "it takes too long to sign my name. Matthew is just signing his initials, i think i should do that. just sign LL. change my signature again"

all im saying that people change their signatures often. i mean my mom changed her signature 3 times ever since i was born and hell, my signature started from smilies and hearts to cursives and x's.

so yea, just IMO.
loveryan

:D

Post by loveryan »

Congrats!!
Awesome success :D
James

Post by James »

Hi Mark :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 allposters.com gift certificate.

Lindsay Lohan: http://www.fanmail.biz/108.html
http://www.fanmail.biz/feedback/Lindsay_Lohan.html

James 8)