Hayley Atwell Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kiberboginya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hayley Atwell Success

Post by Kiberboginya »

Sent photo, LOR and SASE.
Received this.) I don't know why.) And where is my photo?) :D
Address:
Hayley Atwell
Hamilton Hodell
20 Golden Square
London W1F 9JL
United Kingdom
Petejackson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hayley Atwell Success

Post by Petejackson »

I recieved these photos a few weeks ago. They weren't mine as I never wrote to her.
I did write to someone else with the same agent but they mixed things up.

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 6&t=396582

I never even heard of Hayley atwell as I don't watch anything that she has been in.
Cheers to the three people queueing behind me at WHSmiths at london waterloo for not telling me i forgot the chocolate orange i bought.....oh dear!!! :)

Kiberboginya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kiberboginya »

Petejackson wrote:I recieved these photos a few weeks ago. They weren't mine as I never wrote to her.

I never even heard of Hayley atwell as I don't watch anything that she has been in.
Oh!) Her agents mixed all. And I received this piece of paper :)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

Wow
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
Towie96
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Towie96 »

Kiberboginya wrote:
Petejackson wrote:I recieved these photos a few weeks ago. They weren't mine as I never wrote to her.

Oh!) Her agents mixed all. And I received this piece of paper :)

Ahahahahaha hahaha hahaha :lol: :lol: Lol.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Kiberboginya :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Hayley Atwell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

Are you American? Did you get that stamp on Ebay? If so, what did you search for on Ebay to find it? I'm trying to figure out how to get autographs from people in the United Kingdom. I don't know if even international stamps should work.
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.

peewee102
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peewee102 »

FCM wrote:Are you American? Did you get that stamp on Ebay? If so, what did you search for on Ebay to find it? I'm trying to figure out how to get autographs from people in the United Kingdom. I don't know if even international stamps should work.
I just use USPS stamps. My daughter sent a photo for Hayley to sign a month ago and received it yesterday. She put 5 stamps on each envelope to insure enough postage.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

peewee102 wrote:
FCM wrote:Are you American? Did you get that stamp on Ebay? If so, what did you search for on Ebay to find it? I'm trying to figure out how to get autographs from people in the United Kingdom. I don't know if even international stamps should work.
I just use USPS stamps. My daughter sent a photo for Hayley to sign a month ago and received it yesterday. She put 5 stamps on each envelope to insure enough postage.
Thanks!
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.