Vera Miles Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Cris Álvarez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Vera Miles Success!!

Post by Cris Álvarez »

I sent a letter to Hollywood Legend Vera Miles on tuesday the 13th of October 2015, congratulating her on her wonderful career and requesting her autograph. The letter included a SASE, two pictures (one 20x15 and another 12x15) and a 7 question questionaire.
A couple of days ago I got her reply. I was surpirsed at how fast it took,(around 2 weeks) since I live in Spain [ugotmail] . She signed the two pictures! :D However, they weren't dedicated and I had asked her in the letter if she could please dedicate them to me :( and the questionaire was not returned :?
Nevertheless, I'm still very happy with this success! :D I had never written a fan letter before, so it was very exciting!! {??} :D :wink:
I uploaded the pictures to my instagram, take a look!:

Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Vera Miles Success!!

Post by Imortalmindz »

Most these old actresses and actors never read letters. They have has so many letters over the years saying the same old boring stuff that they simply open the envelope throw the letter in the fire sign the photos and just send it back. They cannot be bothered reading ass licking comments and please sign this and please sign this I think your great. etc etc from people. It's very boring for them.
Cris Álvarez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cris Álvarez »

Imortalmindz wrote:Most these old actresses and actors never read letters. They have has so many letters over the years saying the same old boring stuff that they simply open the envelope throw the letter in the fire sign the photos and just send it back. They cannot be bothered reading ass licking comments and please sign this and please sign this I think your great. etc etc from people. It's very boring for them.
Yeah, you're right. I guess it must be extremely exhausting to constantly recieve fan mail and autograph requests :( . I didn't think many people would remember Vera Miles; but you proved me wrong!! :roll: But to be honest, I also think it doesn't take much effort to at least write "To ........, Love:....... ", I mean, it's just 4 more words! XD (just read the name of the person who signed the letter!)
But nevertheless, as I said, I am very very happy with this success, :mrgreen: and I also understand the point you're making and why classic actors and actresses eventually do get tired of always getting the same old boring letters :?
Cheers!! ;-)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Cris Álvarez wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:Most these old actresses and actors never read letters. They have has so many letters over the years saying the same old boring stuff that they simply open the envelope throw the letter in the fire sign the photos and just send it back. They cannot be bothered reading ass licking comments and please sign this and please sign this I think your great. etc etc from people. It's very boring for them.
Yeah, you're right. I guess it must be extremely exhausting to constantly recieve fan mail and autograph requests :( . I didn't think many people would remember Vera Miles; but you proved me wrong!! :roll: But to be honest, I also think it doesn't take much effort to at least write "To ........, Love:....... ", I mean, it's just 4 more words! XD (just read the name of the person who signed the letter!)
But nevertheless, as I said, I am very very happy with this success, :mrgreen: and I also understand the point you're making and why classic actors and actresses eventually do get tired of always getting the same old boring letters :?
Cheers!! ;-)
They will be worth more when she dies anyway now that she hasn't dedicated them.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Cris Álvarez :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Vera Miles on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Cris Álvarez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cris Álvarez »

Imortalmindz wrote:
Cris Álvarez wrote:
Cheers!! ;-)
They will be worth more when she dies anyway now that she hasn't dedicated them.
Yeaaah, I did think of that to be honest! XD But at the moment I am not considering selling them ;-)
MovieStar
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MovieStar »

Great success! i hope to get mine back too :)
Thanks hangman for that avatar! =) and to my sister for that signature! I love it!

"I do feel more myself in America. I can regress there, and they have roller-coaster parks"
Alan Rickman
atticus finch
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by atticus finch »

I not agree ,many of them READ LETTERS and im very sure ,dont ask why but at least with me ,just very few dont read ......many even send also notes talking about my letters and what i said to them previously .....
Cris Álvarez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cris Álvarez »

MovieStar wrote:Great success! i hope to get mine back too :)
She will!! She always replies! Even if it's just a simple autograph!! And in short time too!! You'll see ;-)
Cris Álvarez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cris Álvarez »

atticus finch wrote:I not agree ,many of them READ LETTERS and im very sure ,dont ask why but at least with me ,just very few dont read ......many even send also notes talking about my letters and what i said to them previously .....
I agree with with your point, but I never said celebrities don't read letters, it was Inmortalmindz who said it. As I said I'm new at this, so I really have no idea XD
So please don't argue with me about this!! ':)