Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
JessicaR94 wrote:"I say this: Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. He's just a sh*t starter LOL
Yup I agree, Immortalmindz is a sh*t starter.

Oh that's strange you have just quoted one of jessica94s latest posts.!?!?......yet here you said she was on your foe list.
First post here-
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 6&start=15

You tell that many lies i catch you out everytime kid. Lmao

Once again dancingirl1 a proven bare faced liar. Yup yup {up}

Imortalmindz only has 2 m,s ;-) Lol
JessicaR49
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JessicaR49 »

JessicaR94 wrote:"I say this: Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. He's just a sh*t starter LOL
Get the fuck outta here. Stop trying to be me
IP Bigtimerush(kendall schmidt, James Maslow, Carlos Pena, Logan Henderson.)x3 Katelyn Tarver, Rachel Crow
TTM Stephen Glickman, Ciara Bravo, Rachel Crow, Erin sanders, Kelli goss,Brenda song,Seth green
Others? Selena Gomez
Bought: Cody simpson, Victoria Justice
All are authentic!
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:
dancingirl1 wrote:
Yup I agree, Immortalmindz is a sh*t starter.

Oh that's strange you have just quoted one of jessica94s latest posts.!?!?......yet here you said she was on your foe list.
First post here-
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 6&start=15

You tell that many lies i catch you out everytime kid. Lmao

Once again dancingirl1 a proven bare faced liar. Yup yup {up}
They are on my foe list you jackas* lol. Just because they are on that list, that doesn't mean I cant still see it if I hit "view post" So retarded and SLOOOOOOOOOOOW. lol! And you are so obsessed haha!! LOVE IT! {??} {??}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Oh that's strange you have just quoted one of jessica94s latest posts.!?!?......yet here you said she was on your foe list.
Being that you are THAT SLOW and STILL don't know how this site works, maybe ya need a picture. HAHA!!
(But then again, after seeing this pic, you STILL wont get it unfortunately.) {up}

Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Yes I know that and I know how the site works. But what's the point of blocking someone's posts if your gonna click on and read them anyway. It defeats the object of blocking them you knob sucker. Lmao. :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Yes I know that and I know how the site works. But what's the point of blocking someone's posts if your gonna click on and read them anyway. It defeats the object of blocking them you knob sucker. Lmao. :mrgreen:
But see, the thing is: I. Do. What. I .Want. Ya. Goon. Period. :)
Beth182005
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Beth182005 »

Ya Jordan ya do what ya want ok you jerk! I'm beyond p'ssed right now with you and all this name calling.....DAMN ASK YA....KARMA IS A B'TCH YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!-feeling drunk :neutral:
Zen777
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Zen777 »

guy-gone-wild wrote:so i've been seeing this @ the top of the new posts for a few days, so i just wanted to say something. and i don't wanna cross any lines because i don't know any of you. but i think that dancingirl has a reason to be somewhat annoyed lol because someone is saying they are 40. on the other hand, he did make a mistake by doing a guess and saying 17 years rather than actually doing the math and saying 12 or 13. but he obviously isn't 40. so why can't you all just move on, stop lying on each other and enjoy the forum? please don't bite my head off.

Hi Guy-Gone-Wild :D
if you don't mind can I ask you what made you log in and post again after not doing so for the past 2 and a half years to say all this since you don't know any of us and you don't really know any true facts about the people in question? I'm quite curious :D
Btw you must be a big Taylor swift fan are you? I noticed you are looking for her address on one of your posts a few days ago. :) I met her in October last year while she was in the UK. She's lovely. :) I don't think many have her authentic autograph tho.. ( maybe not many on here) Do you have a good collection of autographs? And are you a fan of madonnas also ? I noticed guy gone wild username is similar to her hit (girl gone wild) ;) anyway as you said you've been seeing these posts for a few days. Hope you see this one and reply. Sorry about all the questions lol Good luck getting Taylor's address. :D {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Beth182005 wrote:Ya Jordan ya do what ya want ok you jerk! I'm beyond p'ssed right now with you and all this name calling.....**** ASK YA....KARMA IS A B'TCH YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!-feeling drunk :neutral:
These fake accounts are getting outta control. LOL! If you got something to say to me, say it under your regular username you punk b itch :)
AJFan2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AJFan2012 »

Look Asshole who stole my former SN on this board(beth182005 was MINE!!) what is your deal and point of doing so?
---------------------------
IF you get a message or post reply on here saying they are Beth from TN or Beth182005 they are pretending to be me. i had to change my SN because of something like this happening. if this happens,alert me ASAP on here.screencap everything for proof. if this keeps happening and they start harassing people as me i will call the police!

soap queen of Nashville,TN
Latest:
Michael Fishman(requested through facebook.)
upcoming IPs: Brian Krause,Tara Reid,adrienne Curry and more 3/13-15-2015
http://www.daysaddicts.com
http://www.brandonbeemeronline.com
http://ShawnChristian.net