Autograph folders

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Autograph folders

Post by Imortalmindz »

Oh dear yup yup {up} I must be really getting to Dancingirl1 yup yup {up} not only is he pretending to be in his twentys with his fake Facebook account he's now getting desperate he's messaging 2 different people on here telling them that I'm am sh*t stirring and I'm a trouble maker. Lmao
Thanks for the heads up guys and messages yup yup {up} but I don't care what he says or does.

I say this: Keep your friends closer and your enemies closer. He's just a sh*t starter.
Lmao@jordanvalentino. Why are you so obsessed with me? Yup yup {up}

Lol :lol: get a life you moron.
Last edited by Imortalmindz on Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: dancingirl1 nearly aged 40

Post by dancingirl1 »

Love it! A thread about yours truly.
It shows who is obsessed with who being that you made it haha!!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:but I don't care what he says or does.
Well obviously you do because you think that Im 40. LOL! (with no proof.) Find a bridge and jump plz. I cant deal lol.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote: It shows who is obsessed with who being that you made it haha!!
The reason is because I have recieved two different pm,s from two different posters this week both saying you have been messaging them about me. Who's the one obsessed??? Lol

Keep ya friends closer and your enemies closer he's just a sh*t starter ya douche. :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

The only member was JESSICA. She asked me why didn't you like me and I didnt really know why. (I dont need you to like me, TRUST AND BELIEVE.) lol. So I said "Keep ya friends closer and your enemies closer" BUT two people is a lie. But that's what you love to do. So Im good, if you are :mrgreen:
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:The only member was JESSICA. She asked me why didn't you like me and I didnt really know why. (I dont need you to like me, TRUST AND BELIEVE.) lol. So I said "Keep ya friends closer and your enemies closer" BUT two people is a lie. But that's what you love to do. So Im good, if you are :mrgreen:
No not telling lies a Jessica and a Beth actually. They both messaged me out of the blue So you TRUST AND BELIEVE and ask them yaself. I'm always good and I don't care if you wanna message other people about me then go ahead. But I don't need to tell lies. So you go ask them both. {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:No not telling lies a Jessica and a Beth actually. They both messaged me out of the blue So you TRUST AND BELIEVE and ask them yaself. I'm always good and I don't care if you wanna message other people about me then go ahead. But I don't need to tell lies. So you go ask them both. {up}
Well anything that I told Jessica, I said to you. So it's nothing new. IDK why you think/ are saying that Im 40 AFTER you said that I wasn't like a week and a half ago. And you obviously know that I dont like you and you dont like me. So what I told Jessica , you already know. And IDK what Beth said, but post the message so I can see it. {up}
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

It's ok bye {up}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:It's ok bye {up}
So Beth messaged me you but you wont post the actual message? Hmmm, odd to me.
Yup, it's okay, bye.
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:It's ok bye {up}
So Beth messaged me you but you wont post the actual message? Hmmm, odd to me.
Yup, it's okay, bye.
It was a private message so why should I post it?
You know who she is so you ask her {up}

Bye {up}