WWE the Rock email success (Dwayne Johnson)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
WWE2K15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

WWE the Rock email success (Dwayne Johnson)

Post by WWE2K15 »

I got a success from Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson in about a month. Very Fast Success. The email is therock@studiofanmail.com but the envelope says Dwayne Johnson Studio Fanmail 1122 S. Robertson BL Los Angeles CA 90035 This address can also be used for Kristen Stewart. I have two successes from the Studio Fanmail from Kristen. Good Luck to ALL!! :)
WWE2K15

My Successes:
Barack Obama,Michelle Obama,Ariana Grande,Gregg Sulkin,Nathan Kress,Stephanie Scott,Allie DeBerry,Jake Short,Debby Ryan,Cameron Boyce,Peyton List,Kevin Chamberlin,Vanessa Morgan,Tim McGraw,Blue Meanie (in person),Will Middlebrooks, Jim Corsi (in person),Jenny Dell,Patriots Cheerleaders(in person),Carly Rae Jepsen,R5,Dwayne "The Rock"Johnson,Kristen Stewart 2x,Mitchell Musso, Erin Sanders, Kelli Berglund and Lindsey Shaw.

Waiting On:
Willow Shields, Jennifer Lawrence, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Iggy Azalea, Meghan Trainor, Paola Andino, Bethany Hamilton, Miranda Cosgrove, Summer Rae, Brec Bassinger, Josh Hutcherson, Daniela Nieves, Alex Morgan, Hope Solo, Dolph Ziggler, Liam Hemsworth, Kelly Clarkson, Charlotte, Dove Cameron, Brie and Nikki Bella, Beth Phoenix and Randy Orton.

MOST WANTED:
Willow Shields, Jennifer Lawrence, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton, Brie and Nikki Bella and Bethany Hamilton.
vjw0307
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WWE the Rock email success

Post by vjw0307 »

Congrats on getting something but all of the items sent back from Studio Fan Mail are pre-print signatures...not real autographs.
admin
Site Admin

Re: WWE the Rock email success (Dwayne Johnson)

Post by admin »

Hi WWE2K15 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Dwayne Johnson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
travischaffey2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: WWE the Rock email success (Dwayne Johnson)

Post by travischaffey2 »

man I sure would like to get some more wwe signatures but unfortunately barely any send. I got jack swagger for my birthday so it was pretty cool he signed two cards