Delta Goodrem!!!!! Huge Success!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Delta Goodrem!!!!! Huge Success!!!!!!

Post by C1RQU1T »

Skorpius wrote:Congrats! She is my #1 most wanted, tried twice before with no responses. Does anyone know the address for the Voice AU?
Hey, The voice is currently not filming but will be soon not sure of the exact date when i find out ill tell you but i suggest you try this address:
Fox Studios Australia
Building 16, 38 Driver Avenue,
Moore Park, NSW 2021
Australia

The voice is filmed there and thats the admin office but i would suggest emailing fox studios before you send anything out to check if they would pass it on here is a link to the contact form http://www.foxstudiosaustralia.com/contact-us/
Good luck !! and Have a happy new year
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
Skorpius
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Skorpius »

C1RQU1T wrote:Hey, The voice is currently not filming but will be soon not sure of the exact date when i find out ill tell you but i suggest you try this address:
Fox Studios Australia
Moore Park, NSW 2021
Australia

The voice is filmed there and thats the admin office but i would suggest emailing fox studios before you send anything out to check if they would pass it on here is a link to the contact form http://www.foxstudiosaustralia.com/contact-us/
Thanks C1RQU1T! Emailed them today...happy new year to you too!
Recent Success: Rebecca Ferguson, Jennifer Morrison, Elodie Yung, Stacy Burke, Claudia Christian, Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Skorpius wrote:
C1RQU1T wrote:Hey, The voice is currently not filming but will be soon not sure of the exact date when i find out ill tell you but i suggest you try this address:
Fox Studios Australia
Moore Park, NSW 2021
Australia

Thanks C1RQU1T! Emailed them today...happy new year to you too!
No worries good luck :) tell me if you get a reply from them :) cheers
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
AddingAddresses
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AddingAddresses »

I received a success from her today!! The signature matches the one you have :D :D :D
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

AddingAddresses wrote:I received a success from her today!! The signature matches the one you have :D :D :D
CONGRATULATIONS MATE!!!!!!!
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hey Guys,
Just thought i'd bump this threat, This was a while back but i'd love to share it with y'all. I went to the recording of The Voice Kids Australia on the 17th of April 2014 and i was lucky enough to get a photo with Delta Goodrem. I didn't have any pen or anything to get signed so i missed the opportunity but i'm not too fussed.

If you'd like the view the photo Click Here

Also congrats AddingAddresses on your success i'd love to see a photo {up} 8)