Delta Goodrem!!!!! Huge Success!!!!!!

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Delta Goodrem!!!!! Huge Success!!!!!!

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

Around April 10, 2012 I emailed all of the westfield malls she was going to perform in (she gave live performances in several malls in Australia to promote her knew single-She also signed CD's for many people.) asking if it would be possible for me to buy one. On May 10, 2012 (Long after she had performed) I got a reply saying that as an apology for the late reply, they would send me a signed CD absolutely free of charge! I received this yesterday!

Photo: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cirquedufr ... 365457300/

I am so happy for multiple reasons: first, as I'm sure many people may know, I am a HUGE fan of Ms. Goodrem. Second, I'm so happy to have an authentic signature from her! Third, I would have had to try to find a place to order the CD that ships to America and not for a ridiculous price. Fourth, I can finally know for sure if my other signature is real or not. Which it isn't. But it makes me happy to know for sure that my other one is a secretarial and that this one is authentic!

Thank you so much Ms. Goodrem and Westfield Kotara!

Oh, and could anyone tell me what it says above her name? I think it looks like "love" and a heart, but I'm not sure...
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
admin
Site Admin

Re: Delta Goodrem!!!!! Huge Success!!!!!!

Post by admin »

Hi cirquedufreak95 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Fanmail 8)
alex140799
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alex140799 »

Congrats!!! LOVE her!!! Sent to her at the voice AU!!
Biggest successes: Amanda Seyfried, Cory Monteith, Dame Judy Dench, Willow Shields, Hamilton: An American Musical
camillacorbett

Post by camillacorbett »

Last edited by camillacorbett on Sat May 25, 2013 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
cirquedufreak95
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cirquedufreak95 »

camillacorbett wrote:That's absolutely amazing that they sent you one!!

I happened to be lucky enough to attend her signing at Miranda and I got to meet her!
It was so exciting! She signed a few of my CD's and I got a photo with her! :D

Congrats!
Oh my goodness, I wish I could have been there! But I live in the US so I couldn't. Oh well, I'm going to LA this weekend and she is there now, so maybe I'll see her! Most likely not, but one can hope! :D
Last 3 Successes: Andrew Lincoln, Nathaniel Parker, Dame Helen Mirren
Waiting for many requests!
IP Successes: Drake Bell, Matthew Lewis, John Heder, Brian Krause, Holly Marie Combs, Shannen Doherty, Rosario Dawson
camillacorbett

Post by camillacorbett »

If you do meet her, she will most happily take a photo and sign your things.

She is the most lovely celebrity I have ever met in person.
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hello, Delta Goodrem is such an amazing person i had VIP tickets to the voice AU back in may :) got to go backstage and got to meet her she is so nice one of the most nicest person i have ever meet she signed and spoke to fans for over half an hour before the show took photos NO ONE WAS LEFT OUT ! i really appreciate what she did she was wonderful also got to meet Keith, Seal and Joel attending the show was probably on of the best experiences i have ever had :) i will attach a photos of delta signing autographs and talking to fans :) Great Success by the way... 8) {up}
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
DELTA FAN
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by DELTA FAN »

She's amazing to her fans!
Great success {up}
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

DELTA FAN wrote:She's amazing to her fans!
Great success {up}
She is :) she's so sweet :)
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
Skorpius

Post by Skorpius »

Congrats! She is my #1 most wanted, tried twice before with no responses. Does anyone know the address for the Voice AU?
Recent Success: Rebecca Ferguson, Jennifer Morrison, Elodie Yung, Stacy Burke, Claudia Christian, Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law