Sting Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
DiamondDave
$10 gift certificate winner

Sting Success

Post by DiamondDave »

Sent: LOR, CD booklet, SAE, and US funds for return postage on 10/11/12
Received: CD booklet signed on 11/27/13
Address used:
Sting
Markham, Frogatt & Irwin
4 Windmill Street
London W1T 2H2
UK

Trolls be gone!
george2607

Re: Sting Success

Post by george2607 »

Nice result, looks great but have you checked to make sure it is not Sec.

Regards, george2607 {up}
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi DiamondDave :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sting on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

admin wrote:Hi DiamondDave :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Sting on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)
Congratulations on this great success! Admin, why not adding the Markham addy? :)
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen
mwmiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mwmiller »

Congrats on your success. Remember, this is a board and anyone can post successes and/or opinions. It's the nature of this site. But congrats anyway {up}
DiamondDave

Post by DiamondDave »

mwmiller wrote:Congrats on your success. Remember, this is a board and anyone can post successes and/or opinions. It's the nature of this site. But congrats anyway {up}
I know. But I would expect a higher standard from someone listing themselves as a moderator.
Trolls be gone!
george2607

Post by george2607 »

No need to be hostile about it. I was not expressing an opinion or making any comment about it. I was just asking (in what I though was a non-advisory way) not questioning. Anyone who has been collecting for a time has had at least one that was thought to be the real thing only to find out different, I admit I have. Sorry if I offended you.

How about all of us sending in their success that turned out bad and a bit about it, such as TTM Sec, TTM auto pen, purchased-store, private, on web site, on-line auction site, etc. Should make for some interesting reading as well as a bit of education for our newer collectors.

I'll start with mine. It was a Richard Harris. I knew he was hard to get as he had brushed by the crowd waiting outside the stage door several times that was there and he was known for doing it. Anyway, broke one of my own rules, at the time of never buying an autograph. It was about 12 years ago at a small "bit of everything" shop in London near one of the markets. I was looking for some old books and saw the picture framed on the wall. The owner took it out of the frame so I could see it was not a reprint. Normally I would not have taken it until I had checked a bit more but I was flying out early the next mooring. So when the shop keeper said he would let me have it for £9.00 and explained that he did not usually sell autographs or photographs but he had taken it because some one owed him £9 and as they could not pay him he was given the picture and all he wanted was the £9 he was owed, I took it. As I later found out, whoever did it, didn't even bother to try and copy, it wasn't even close to any other Richard Harris signature. Yea, I know SUCKER!!!! When I think about it now I can not believe I was that dumb!!!

OK who's next?

george2607