Doris Day Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Doris Day Success

Post by TheArtist »

jamiso wrote:
TheArtist wrote:why do people waste stamps sending to doris day? she's been sending secretarials for years. do your research
& why can't users like you keep their mouth shut about EVERY sec. comment? If the original poster does not mind, why should you? It's not like people are using your **** stamps..smh...OTL
did the original poster say he doesn't mind? or are you just assuming? obviously there are alot of misinformed collectors on here, i'm only telling them the truth
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

TheArtist wrote:
jamiso wrote:
TheArtist wrote:why do people waste stamps sending to doris day? she's been sending secretarials for years. do your research
& why can't users like you keep their mouth shut about EVERY sec. comment? If the original poster does not mind, why should you? It's not like people are using your **** stamps..smh...OTL
did the original poster say he doesn't mind? or are you just assuming? obviously there are alot of misinformed collectors on here, i'm only telling them the truth

Can you not read? I said "if"...And the only obvious thing, I can assume in your post, is you can't spell 'a lot!' The rest are just your opinion..So respect mine yeah? And believe me, you can tell people the "truth" without sounding like a douchebag! :roll:
Comments on authenticity are always welcomed! After all, it is a feedback forum! But your finger stops when the other person's nose begins! Mocking people and calling them names like stupid and douche because they don't know about your opinions on authenticity is not right! That's not how it works bro..with that said, I am not forbidding you from being a smart ass! But, the least you can do is "pretend" to be smart, or else you are just an ass! mhmm....
TheArtist
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheArtist »

that is how it works "bro" or i should say "douche"

let's compare bank accounts and we'll see who the smarter one is
DiamondDave is a registered sex offender and a despicable human being. He also has the following STD's; Herpes, Chlamydia, and Scabies
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

TheArtist wrote:that is how it works "bro" or i should say "douche"

let's compare bank accounts and we'll see who the smarter one is
Or we can compare who is the more arrogant one. At least you'll win at something...
QPdoll
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by QPdoll »

I'm still happy to get it, secretarial or not I don't mind. It's for my own personal collection and I'm sure my girls won't mind either when I pass it down to them.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

QPdoll wrote:
admin wrote:Hi QPdoll :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Doris Day on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Here's the link to the scanned envelops - I put paper over my return address. Sorry the stamps are a bit blurred the envelope was larger than my scanner surface.

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/2958 ... velope.jpg

Thanks!
Thanks {up}

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Fanmail 8)
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

I like your thinking qp. Who cares what others think about YOUR picture. They just get off thinking they are experts and telling others their pictures are trash. It sucks but it wont change. Glad you like your picture I like mine too.
dylans dad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dylans dad »

What really bothers me is people use the address FANMAIL.BIZ gives them and they use it. They get back a signed photo from that address and a lot of people think its their place to comment on it. If its not authentic ask FANMAIL why they leave a positive fake address up for others to use. Fanmail takes credit for all posts using the address they provide but the poster gets the flack for it not being real.Why not complain to fanmail about it and unless asked keep comments on authenticity to yourself ? Why not complain about addresses they give that DONT work. That would be more productive.Most are happy to get a response at all.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Guys lets be honest, if it's not real then it's not worth squat, if you can't see that then there is little point in commenting.

The OP may be happy if it isn't genuine, but that bewilders me. As I have said before, if you don't need a genuine signature, save your money and do it yourself.

To the poster who kicked off saying "it's not your stamps blah blah". The purpose of pointing out it's not real is to prevent others from wasting their money.

DylansDad... if the Admin ever listened, then maybe that would work... if you look, you'll see numerous occasions where people try to question our dear leader from the far east, he doesn't listen, and doesn't care. This site brings in $$ for him, and that's the reason for it. In the meantime, if people are new, they will be educated by some... it's the way of it.
Hatsawayfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hatsawayfan »

Admin doesn't do anything for the website. Its ridiculous. We don't even need admin. We need the forum leaders, but admin is just ridiculous. Lucky, I agree. People are like " Oh, I know it's not authentic, but I'm still happy with it." How could someone be happy with it! You may as well be writing it yourself. It's not from that person, so why are people still happy with someones sec, or a PP even though that they KNOW it's fake. Come on people!
Favorite successes: Julia Louis-Dreyfus ( authentic ), Roseanne Barr ( Authentic ), Patricia Heaton ( authentic ), Angela Kinsey ( authentic), Maggie smith ( authentic ), James hong ( authentic ) Doris Roberts ( authentic) Bill Cosby (Authentic), Alec Baldwin ( authentic ).
Most wanted: Anne Hathaway, Mila Kunis, Kaley Cuoco, Rachel Weisz, Michael Richards, Jason isaccs, Alan rickman, Kirstie alley, Bette Midler, Ellen degeneres, Miley cyrus, Demi lovato, Ashley tisdale, Beyoncé Knowles, and Britney spears ( Real. )