John Williams SUCCESS

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
prospect5000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

John Williams SUCCESS

Post by prospect5000 »

Sent 11/12/11 one picture, letter of request, and SASE
Received 2/7/13 my one picture unsigned, brief note stating that he no longer is autographing personal items and an autographed photo from John Williams that he provided in my SASE

So geeked about the Jurassic Park score!

Address outdated

Sorry, no scan of SASE.
Sportfanatic1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: John Williams SUCCESS

Post by Sportfanatic1 »

Any idea whether the photo is authentic or a preprint?
prospect5000
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prospect5000 »

From everything that I've looked up and researched, it's legit. Plus the note states that it was personally signed. I've seen a variety of the same pic being sent out. Most don't have a score. A friend of mine sent to him 2 different times and received the same photo back, one with a Star Wars score and the other only w/ his autograph.
Sportfanatic1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sportfanatic1 »

Thanks. I have played some if his music in band and am a big fan. I may have to send him one
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi prospect5000 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

John Williams
The Gorfaine/Schwartz Agency, Inc.
4111 W. Alameda Avenue
Suite 509
Burbank, CA 91505
USA

{star} John Williams on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

John Williams TTMs are real!

Nice to see he is adding the name of the song... Instead of the fans having to guess what the notes are from.
Send&Signed
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Send&Signed »

CHIgrapher wrote:John Williams TTMs are real!

Nice to see he is adding the name of the song... Instead of the fans having to guess what the notes are from.
Its not hard to guess notes however ;-)
TTM success: Bernard Cribbins, Angela Merkel, Phil Collins, Jessie J, Stephen Fry, Manchester United, Kylie Minogue, Holly & Phil (This Morning), Liz Hurley, Jim Davis, Krist Novoselic, Victoria Beckham, George W Bush, Someday I will update this

Always waiting for more.

Most Wanted: Steve Martin, Jackie Chan, Bayern Munich players, Man Utd Players, Jim Davis(got!), John Cleese
renef09
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by renef09 »

prospect5000 wrote:Sent 11/12/11 one picture, letter of request, and SASE
Received 2/7/13 my one picture unsigned, brief note stating that he no longer is autographing personal items and an autographed photo from John Williams that he provided in my SASE

So geeked about the Jurassic Park score!

Address outdated

Sorry, no scan of SASE.
The address you used was still available last year, maybe writing to his agency he would sign perosnal items!
Collector from Asunción, Paraguay TTM: J. Williams, E. Morricone, F. Beckenbauer, J. Dench, O. Pistorius x 2, L. Matthäus, R. Völler, O. Kahn, H. Ford PP, G. Müller, Steppenwolf, B. Borg, I. McKellen, M. Hamill, F. Rossi, R. Parfitt, G. Scarfe, G. Slick, R. Federer, J. Guldberg, T. Stahl, P. Collins, R. Ballard, P. Withers, J. Illsley, G. Martin, H. Lewis, J. Bulloch, F. Pienaar, P. Coelho, G. Sinise, S. Maier, J. Carter, L. Marini, P. Breitner, R. Stewart, B. Bardot, D. Zoff, T. Burgnich, J.E. Jones, K. Baker, J. Zanetti, M. Gorbachev, R. Bonhof, S. Thorgerson, R. Daltrey, U. Eco, W. Samuel, Sting, J. Cocker, T. Ravelli, H. Shore, J. Hurt, R. Baggio, H. Mirren, K. Spacey, K. Moss, R. Kopa, P. ?ech, J. Fontaine, R. Duvall, S. Loren, A. Ferguson, R. Astley, S. Moss, J. Reno, B. Nighy, R. Scott, M. van Basten, J. Cruyff, J. Voight, B. May, A. Moore, B. Gibb, A. Arkin, R. Plant, J. McEnroe, Roxette, Heart, B. Andersson, M. Platini, Figo, Rivellino, Pelé IP: A. Parsons, V. Mortensen