Hayley Atwell Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Hayley Atwell Success

Post by Sairentu »

Sent: June 28, SAE, IRC (1 or 2), LOR, A4-sized picture
Received: October 22, 4x6 signed picture in my SAE
Total: 115 days
Address from the database

Instead of the big photo I've sent, I received the same small gorgeous picture that she often replies with.

Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
dogwood34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Hayley Atwell Success

Post by dogwood34 »

That is a great photo. I was going to send an 8x10 of her from Captain America. Does she sign 8x10s? Anyone?
Sairentu
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sairentu »

dogwood34 wrote:That is a great photo. I was going to send an 8x10 of her from Captain America. Does she sign 8x10s? Anyone?
You can find many successes on this site. Sometimes the picture i got was added, sometimes it was sent instead of fan's pictures, but yeah, she signed 8x10 as well
Favorite successes: Brian May IP, Marion Cotillard, Melanie Laurent, Emma Stone IP, Anna Friel, Lee Pace, Carey Mulligan, Amanda Seyfried, David Suchet, Anneke van Giersbergen IP, Katie Melua IP, Scarlett Johansson IP, Tom Hiddleston IP, Colin Farrell IP, Sean Bean IP
Latest successes: Abbie Cornish, Tatiana Maslany, Rob Brydon, Imogen Poots, Eva Green, Anton Lesser, David Bradley, Heidi Range, Kate Mara, Dakota Fanning, Elle Fanning, Emilia Clarke, Ciaran Hinds, Geoffrey Rush, Iain Glen, Stephen Dillane, Pedro Pascal, Conleth Hill, Tom Wlaschiha, Karine Vanasse, Hayley Atwell, Rosamund Pike, Katie Melua IP, Judi Dench, Charles Dance, Isaac Hempstead-Wright, Kerry Ellis IP, Brian May IP
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! That photo is better than. The one I was going to send her haha
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Sairentu :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

Hayley Atwell
Hamilton Hodell
5th Floor
66-68 Margaret Street
London W1W 8SR
UK

{star} Hayley Atwell on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
DowntonClaire
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DowntonClaire »

got her october 10th, she also send me that picture and she signed 1 out of the 2 i sent her. the other she kept..
Recent successes: Dan Stevens, Penelope Wilton, Colin Morgan
rencently sent out: Andrew Scott, Tom Hiddleston
favorite autographs : Michelle Dockery, Dan Stevens, Benedict Cumberbatch

Total of Autographs = 65

http://downtonclaireautographs.webs.com/
Twitter : https://twitter.com/AutographClaire

N1. DOWNTON ABBEY FAN!!

if anybody has VV addresses for Michelle Dockery, Jessica Brown-Findlay, Laura Carmichael, Dan Stevens,Martin Freeman, Benedict Cumberbatch, Karen Gillan. please send me a PM. I have other VV Addresses to trade!

http://www.facebook.com/DowntonAbbeyFANDOM

MET BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH OCTOBER 11TH 2012!