Carly Rae Jepsen Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Carly Rae Jepsen Success!

Post by vanillaglitter »

Last week I ordered an autograph from Carly Rae Jepsen from http://www.604records.com, and today I received it in the mail!! :D I am so excited and happy to have this, since I am a huge fan of Carly. The autographs only cost $14, shipping and all, and they are very clearly authentic. Any questions, feel free to ask! Photos of the envelope and photo are below in the links:

I ordered it: 6/20/12
I received it: 6/29/12

Photo/Autograph:

Envelope:

Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Carly Rae Jepsen Success!

Post by admin »

Hi vanillaglitter :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Carly Rae Jepsen on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

Congrats! I have heard they stopped selling them now :(
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
Don Vito Margera
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Don Vito Margera »

what a classic song do you think she is a one hit wonder? chill success
joe316
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joe316 »

Yeah they stopped selling them so you must have bought one of the last ones.
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

Good people will stop posting these in feedback. I keep thinking they have had a "success" from an address
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Jaffer wrote:Congrats! I have heard they stopped selling them now :(
Yeah, unfortunately they have. :(
Successes: Ariana Grande, Ainsley Bailey, Bella Thorne x2 (In Person), Zendaya x2 (In Person), Debby Ryan x2 (In Person), Ryan Adams (In Person), Ed Asner, Gregg Sulkin, Stefanie Scott, Skai Jackson, Jordyn Wieber, Peyton List, Kenton Duty, Aly Raisman, Justin Bieber , Carly Rae Jepsen, Karan Brar, Mitt Romney, Coco Jones, Victoria Justice

Sent/Requested: Dani Thorne, Caroline Sunshine, Sierra McCormick, Gabby Douglas, Selena Gomez, Kyla Ross, McKayla Maroney, Adam Irigoyen, G Hannelius, Bryan Cranston, Erik Per Sullivan
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Don Vito Margera wrote:what a classic song do you think she is a one hit wonder? chill success
I personally don't think she's a one hit wonder. She's had plenty of songs before Call Me Maybe, that was just the one that really made her career take off. I have her new album, and her two previous ones, and I love all of the songs on all of them. I think she is very talented! :)

Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

vanillaglitter wrote:
Don Vito Margera wrote:what a classic song do you think she is a one hit wonder? chill success
I personally don't think she's a one hit wonder. She's had plenty of songs before Call Me Maybe, that was just the one that really made her career take off. I have her new album, and her two previous ones, and I love all of the songs on all of them. I think she is very talented! :)
I agree. I just don't think any will be as huge as ''Call me Maybe''
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
vanillaglitter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by vanillaglitter »

Jaffer wrote:
vanillaglitter wrote:
I agree. I just don't think any will be as huge as ''Call me Maybe''
Exactly. Call Me Maybe is probably going to be timeless. :lol: