Barry Gibb (The Bee Gees) TTM Success!!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Barry Gibb (The Bee Gees) TTM Success!!!

Post by J-Wonder4 »

Items Sent: One 8" x 11.5" Bee Gees glossy photo

Sent: Mid-July, 2012 (sorry, no exact date)

Received: September 22, 2012

Address Used:

Mr. Barry Gibb
Middle Ear, Inc.
Addicott & Addicott
900 North Federal Hwy.
Suite 201
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
USA

Click the link to look at the pics of the signed item and the envelope. The return address on the envelope is my own. He was also nice enough to put in a large piece of cardboard so that the picture wouldn't bend!!! That's one of my biggest successes yet. Comments on authenticity are ALWAYS welcome and much appreciated. {up}

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/30aobj604khnauk/4avEp4fyqe

TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
LilyBeth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Barry Gibb (Bee Gees) TTM Success!!!

Post by LilyBeth »

Hello, and CONGRATS!! This is an amazing success you have, what a legend. I have never seen his autograph, so I have nothing to compare it too..I would personally say it's authentic! I mean he seems very nice so I would just assume that's really him!
Again, this is so great!! Congrats {??} {up} :D
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

LilyBeth wrote:Hello, and CONGRATS!! This is an amazing success you have, what a legend. I have never seen his autograph, so I have nothing to compare it too..I would personally say it's authentic! I mean he seems very nice so I would just assume that's really him!
Again, this is so great!! Congrats {??} {up} :D
Thank you!!! He seems like such a great guy! Nobody I've ever gotten an autograph back from has ever put cardboard in there, and that says a lot about him. I was almost convinced that I wouldn't get anything back with the recent passing of his brother.
TTM Successes:

Music:
Sting (The Police), Barry Gibb (Bee Gees), Dave Grohl (Nirvana and Foo Fighters), Dan Aykroyd (Blues Brothers), Krist Novoselic (Nirvana), Tommy Ramone (Ramones), Ray Manzarek (The Doors), Bon Jovi

Actors:
Dan Aykroyd (Ghostbusters), Adam West (Batman), Yvonne Craig (Batman), Ben Kingsley (Schindler's List / Gandhi)
walkoffame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by walkoffame »

Congrats! I just got mine back yesterday
My Successes: Mitchel Musso(2006), Carol Burnett(2010), Betty White, Mary Tyler Moore, Selena Gomez(through Promo offer), Jason Earles, Dick Van Dyke, Doris Singleton(trading card from eBay), Emeril, Paula Deen, Selena Gomez(SFM), David Henrie(2011, through eBay), Joyce Randolph, Doris Roberts, Bill Cosby, Doris Singleton, Jean Stapleton, Gregg Sulkin, Daniel Radcliffe, Rose Marie, Elaine Stritch, June Foray, Richard Griffiths(2012), Kate Middleton, Bam{+ viva la bam cast}, Tom Lester, Victoria Justice, Nick Jonas(x2), Maggie Smith, Tim Allen, Michael Stern, Tony Anselmo, Matthew Lewis(x2), Tim Conway, Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger, Henry Winkler, Bob Bergen 'Porky Pig', Corbin Bleu, Carol Burnett, Henry Winkler, Richard Karn(x2), Ray Romano, Jim Parsons, Steve Martin, Reba, Chevy Chase, Pat Priest
J-Wonder4
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by J-Wonder4 »

walkoffame wrote:Congrats! I just got mine back yesterday
Thanks! That's really cool!! Do you think they're authentic?
TTM Successes:

Music:

Actors:
walkoffame
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by walkoffame »

J-Wonder4 wrote:
walkoffame wrote:Congrats! I just got mine back yesterday
Thanks! That's really cool!! Do you think they're authentic?
I sure hope they are. I looked at some on different sites and they all have the big curve and the line through. So at least they look similar to ours :)
My Successes: Mitchel Musso(2006), Carol Burnett(2010), Betty White, Mary Tyler Moore, Selena Gomez(through Promo offer), Jason Earles, Dick Van Dyke, Doris Singleton(trading card from eBay), Emeril, Paula Deen, Selena Gomez(SFM), David Henrie(2011, through eBay), Joyce Randolph, Doris Roberts, Bill Cosby, Doris Singleton, Jean Stapleton, Gregg Sulkin, Daniel Radcliffe, Rose Marie, Elaine Stritch, June Foray, Richard Griffiths(2012), Kate Middleton, Bam{+ viva la bam cast}, Tom Lester, Victoria Justice, Nick Jonas(x2), Maggie Smith, Tim Allen, Michael Stern, Tony Anselmo, Matthew Lewis(x2), Tim Conway, Chesley 'Sully' Sullenberger, Henry Winkler, Bob Bergen 'Porky Pig', Corbin Bleu, Carol Burnett, Henry Winkler, Richard Karn(x2), Ray Romano, Jim Parsons, Steve Martin, Reba, Chevy Chase, Pat Priest
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi J-Wonder4 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Barry Gibb on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

{star} The Bee Gees on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)