Bam Margera SUCCESS!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
lexxilayne26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Bam Margera SUCCESS!

Post by lexxilayne26 »

I sent Bam fan mail about 3 weeks ago and I received these in the mail today. I had sent them to P.O. Box 671
West Town, PA 19395 USA and in my envelope I included, my return envelope that was stamped and addressed, a picture I asked him to sign, a letter I wrote him, 4 index cards asking him, April, Phil and Don Vito to sign them, a piece of cardboard to make sure the pictures don't bend and a picture I had drew for him of Ryan Dunn. Within 3 weeks he sent back 2 8x10 pictures which he had signed himself of himself, a 8x10 photocopied picture of all the Viva La Bam cast signatures, and all 4 index cards signed by him, April, Phil, and Don Vito. Also, he put a thank you letter in memory of Ryan and him, Jesse, Phil, and April signed it. I was so happy when I got this. This was my first fanmail ever so I didn't expect to get anything back for a while. I'm quite satisfied and happy. Plus, I'm a big Bam Margera fan, so the amount of screaming when it arrived was unbearable. :razz: :oops: :lol:
WrestleNut98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Bam Margera SUCCESS!

Post by WrestleNut98 »

So thats your very first success? CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! I've had a great success from Bam Margera too. He truly is great to his fans.
WrestleNut98:)
LSkellington
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LSkellington »

Bam is easily one of my favorite personal successes. What I received from him and the family was so great and he sent so many extras that he added extra postage. Such an amazing person to get something from. Congrats!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi lexxilayne26 :)

Welcome to Fanmail.biz :mrgreen: and Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Bam Margera on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Judy89
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Judy89 »

Huge success, congrats! :) Finally gonna send to him next week as well :)

Most Recent Success: Max Riemelt
Waiting for: Rachel McAdams x2, Elisha Cuthbert x2, Christina Ricci, Jackson Rathbone, Alex Max Band VV x3, Gavin DeGraw VV, Milo Ventimiglia VV, Chad Michael Murray, Simple Plan VV x2, Elyas M'Barek, Sarah Wayne Callies, John Stamos VV, Chace Crawford, Shane West, Emma Bunton, Coldplay VV x2, Lionel Richie VV x2, Mischa Barton VVx2, Taylor Swift VV, No Doubt VV x2, Mena Suvari, Ashley Benson, Ashley Greene
Most Wanted: Nicole Richie, Ashlee Simpson

AUTOGRAPH COLLECTION HERE @ my Tumblr
TWITTER: @Judy89
FANPAGES: Nicole Richie News + Mary-KateAndAshley89
WrestleNut98
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WrestleNut98 »

Judy89 wrote:Huge success, congrats! :) Finally gonna send to him next week as well :)

GOOD LUCK!!!!!
WrestleNut98:)
hannanananahh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hannanananahh »

So great to hear! Congrats!! {up}
Success - Tom Hiddleston PP, Samuel L Jackson CM, Hayley Atwell, Chris Hemsworth VV

Sent out - Dominic Cooper, James McAvoy, Christopher Eccleston VV

In Person Doctor Who Cast Matt Smith (Multiple), Karen Gillan (Multiple), Arthur Darvill (multiple), David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston, Paul McGann, Catherine Tate, Camille Coduri, Eve Myles, John Barrowman, Caitlin Blackwood, Neve McIntosh, Catrin Stewart, Dan Starkey, Stuart Milligan, Mark Sheppard, William Morgan Sheppard, Simon Fisher Becker, Frances Barber, Christina Chong, Georgia Moffett, Ian McNeice, Raquel Cassidy, Mark Gatiss, Steven Moffat
Bands My Chemical Romance, Panic! At The Disco, Cobra Starship, Sing it Loud, Hey Monday, Lights, Patrick Stump, Gerard Way, The Darkness, The Blackout, Mindless Self Indulgence
Other Noel Fielding, Julian Barratt, Tony Lee (comics), Jim Swallow (writer)