Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

brochester8 wrote:I have been looking through this board all last week and some this morning and have looked at boards 349 - current. This is to Whom I am sending out today as I have seen successes for them all. it will be my first time sending for wrestlers as I sent out to 5 baseball players last week.

Ricky Steamboat
Kamala
Charles Wight
Bill DeMott
Sunny
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly
Chris Jericho
Iron Shiek
Lex Luger
Ted Dibiase
Miz

Wish me luck!

Kamala's facing a second surgery due to his diabetes problems. He may lose his other foot. I doubt he'll be signing and I wouldn't waste the stamps or items.

It's unlikely that Sunny will sign unless you send cash. She's moved repeatedly in the past few months and broke up with her live-in boyfriend. Any address that was posted is probably invalid.

Jericho doesn't sign TTM from his home and some of the others you're writing too are spotty about signing.

I don't think the Swagger TX address is valid anymore. IIRC, he may have moved to the Tampa area.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote:
brochester8 wrote:I have been looking through this board all last week and some this morning and have looked at boards 349 - current. This is to Whom I am sending out today as I have seen successes for them all. it will be my first time sending for wrestlers as I sent out to 5 baseball players last week.

Ricky Steamboat
Kamala
Charles Wight
Bill DeMott
Sunny
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly
Chris Jericho
Iron Shiek
Lex Luger
Ted Dibiase
Miz

Wish me luck!

Kamala's facing a second surgery due to his diabetes problems. He may lose his other foot. I doubt he'll be signing and I wouldn't waste the stamps or items.

It's unlikely that Sunny will sign unless you send cash. She's moved repeatedly in the past few months and broke up with her live-in boyfriend. Any address that was posted is probably invalid.

Jericho doesn't sign TTM from his home and some of the others you're writing too are spotty about signing.

I don't think the Swagger TX address is valid anymore. IIRC, he may have moved to the Tampa area.

thanks for letting me know. I forgot about that with Kamala I'll remove him and Sunny before I send it out. I actually sent Jericho to Odessa, Florida I seen a success on here somewhere for that address and figured I'd give it a try.
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

i posted about kamala here last week its a sad day on his problem
jjhinkman
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jjhinkman »

Question What is the possible way to get a WWE autograph? is the best way to get one is to send a letter or email to where the live event takes place? reason im asking is that im new to this autograph thing and the only success i had with the wrestlers are hall of famers ricky steamboat and nikolai Volkoff.
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

CubsFanKEC1982 wrote: I don't think the Swagger TX address is valid anymore. IIRC, he may have moved to the Tampa area.
Thank's I guess a stamp wasted lol oh well I have an ip Jack anyway (on my tna bag lol)
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
dudeinohio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dudeinohio »

anybody have any luck with AJ yet? im trying to get her, andive looked and found like 8 possibilities. just wondered if anyone could save me a couple bucks
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

I tried AJ twice when she was with FCW -- both times after her NXT season and the second time close to when she got called up and was splitting time between FCW and WWE. No luck. Pretty sure she never got the packages as I asked her about them online and she was cool about it if she got them. I haven't tried her since then.
bushbum
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bushbum »

Had an amazing time this wrestlemania weekend!

At axxess, got trading cards signed by Paul Bearer(2), Daniel Bryan, Curt Hawkins, Michael McGullicutty, Tyson Kidd(2), Ezekial Jackson, Kaitlyn, R-Truth, Tamina, Heath Slater, Tyler Reks, Natalya

8x10's signed by Norman Smiley, Heath Slater, Natalya, Kofi Kingston, Beth Phoenix, Edge, John Cena.

Also, my world title belt already signed by Chris Jericho, Kane, The Big Show, Mick Foley, Ric Flair, Iron Sheik, Kevin Nash, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler, CM Punk, Jack Swagger, The Miz, Sgt. Slaughter, Rey Mysterio...added Daniel Bryan, Edge, Shawn Michaels, and John Cena.

At WrestleReunion, got 8x10's of The Hurricane, Molly Holly, Jake Roberts, El Generico. A trading card of El Generico, added Colt Cabana and El Genericho to the Ring Of Honor Glory by Honor 9 DVD already signed by Tyler Black, and Matt Hardy on the Exist 2 Inspire book.

Best weekend of my life. Sad that it's over.
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

To finish out my roll of stamps I sent these wrestlers also to add to the ones from yesterday.

Marc Mero
Sting
Brett Hart
Mountie
Ed Leslie
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish
SAJOVIE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SAJOVIE »

Been awhile since Ive been on still working on my 09 topps sets havent done any through mail in about a year but gettin ready to start up again those who know me ive got a lot of new ones to try
i need these signed 2009 topps regulars

1 mvp
1 Michelle Mccool
3 Batistia
3 hhh regular
3 shawn micheals regular
3 undertaker regulars
3 shawn micheals/undertaker wrestlemanias
2 triple h wrestle maina
will buy or trade heavly in your favor
with wrestlemaniagone thought i give this a try