Wrestling Collectors?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
enielie17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Wrestling Collectors?

Post by enielie17 »

LOL!!
Yeah, I hear ya...I'm not going to try to figure it out anymore. I'll just accept it as a rare gift from the TTM Gods.
CubsFanKEC1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CubsFanKEC1982 »

enielie17 wrote:LOL!!
Yeah, I hear ya...I'm not going to try to figure it out anymore. I'll just accept it as a rare gift from the TTM Gods.
I got a strange return like this but not as good from what I think was a FCW send. In my envelope was a couple packs of WWE trading cards and nothing else. Never figured out who got me on that one...

Having the old card isn't that bizarre. Those Topps cards are a dime a dozen and fairly popular among those that collect autographs.

I wonder if someone snatched the figure and then got a guilty conscience and is trying to make good by sending these items.

I did know about the Big Show's sig change, but still wouldn't give it my 100 percent approval.
davidn2161
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by davidn2161 »

That's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, but chances are you got a pretty sweet deal.

Autographs change a lot over time too so it's pretty hard to measure, the Nash looks pretty different than ones I received in person, but I think it's legit.
youeatrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by youeatrocks »

i think only the Tito is real. Nash doesn't look right from what I have seen over the years.
AutoGraff88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutoGraff88 »

I'm not an expert on Big Show's signature and I hope it's real. The ebay sellers you listed, though, one of them sells fakes -- replica promos with forged signatures. The one I'm referring to is "yamsale." The seller (actually it's up to three people at this point who all know each other), has had at least three different seller IDs so far.

The other three sellers on ebay that you listed, I've never worked with them or heard of them. They could all be legit. I would definitely avoid "yamsale" though.

This seller in Massachusetts had a lot of in-store signings back when WCW was around and for at least a few years after WCW closed. Here's an example of Big Show's signature from around the time the promo shown came out:

http://sportsworld-usa.com/index.php?_a ... ductId=480
warlordforever04
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warlordforever04 »

any address of micheel mccool not the wwe address in system
jeff8372emt
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jeff8372emt »

Got back Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno today. Took about 25 days through FCW. Signed 3/3 one photo as Hero, one as Ohno and on Kings of Wrestling which he also got Claudio to sign. Claudio's kind of rubbed off a little as it was signed in silver sharpie.

Jeff H.
Firefighter/EMT
-----------------
Xboxguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Xboxguy »

I Just ordered an autographed 8x10 off of Trish Stratus' website! Anyone know in the FL address for Shemus still works?
Currently working on the voice cast from the Gears of War video games. Any help would be great.

Latest Success: Paul Wesley, Ian Somerhalder, Caity Loitz,

Latest Sent: Have a bunch out right now and always working on more.

Check out and like my colllection here:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Coles-Au ... 6319033071
nicole175
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicole175 »

Xboxguy wrote:I Just ordered an autographed 8x10 off of Trish Stratus' website! Anyone know in the FL address for Shemus still works?
No it does not sadly he stopped signing sometime last year I'm pretty sure.

Speaking of working addresses. Does anyone know if the Jack Swagger Addison,TX address is still a good one? Just found a request I never set out with that address on it and I want to make sure before I send it.
Most Wanted! 1.BSB,2.Miranda Lambert,3.Blake Shelton,4.Whole Twilight Cast,5.TNA & WWE Crew,6.Jason Aldean,7.Haley Mills,8.Bobby Jindale,9.Mercy Me,10.Aaron Carter
(if you have a working address to help with this plz pm letting me know thanks)
Made by me!
http://www.thegraphicsshop.co.cc/
site made and owned by me!
brochester8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by brochester8 »

I have been looking through this board all last week and some this morning and have looked at boards 349 - current. This is to Whom I am sending out today as I have seen successes for them all. it will be my first time sending for wrestlers as I sent out to 5 baseball players last week.

Ricky Steamboat
Kamala
Charles Wight
Bill DeMott
Sunny
Mickie James
Kelly Kelly
Chris Jericho
Iron Shiek
Lex Luger
Ted Dibiase
Miz

Wish me luck!
TTM Favorites: Badd shango Molly Mountie Cole Arn Kozlov barry Bret Lashley Mickie DreamerBeulah BOrton Ugene Sharkboy Ventura Raven Glacier Buff Maria Conway Snow Outlaws Rico Gangrel Dillion Snitsky Taylor Patriot Tatanka Hector Poffo Smiley Angle Disco saturn zybysko demon asya zman Adnan MVP Terkay Dixie Laroux Santino Whipwreck Goon Y2J Simmons spike sgt rosey bruno pope Streets dean Mosh Goldberg CW Ahmed Cottonwood Spivey Horace Yang Clarence warlord Swagger Axe hbilly croft severn shamrock west keirn onoo cj breeze funaki rowan corbin zayn amore schiavone reks charlotte Hawkins edge brutus graves mojo sasha 2cool Byron crowbar funk ascension shiek Jordan zeb dh eva Hassan jarrett kdog henry Cameron b2 hyatt hideo morales iaukea madusa beyer parker neville rodz cas bull owens daffney balor karagias kizarny pettingill gable asuka pearce blake murphy koko Murdoch hodge Carmella blaze embry dykstra bucks kane droz lynn rollins jtg davidflair hammer albert medusa timwhite trish