Didi Conn Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
danielchance
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Didi Conn Success!

Post by danielchance »

Today I received my second post-hiatus success in the mail! Ive been eagerly checking the mail each day, and today was no different! I opened the box and my heart fluttered as I saw a manilla envelope nestled between my landlords junk mail haha I gasped as I saw it was from Didi Conn and ripped it open right there on the spot!
I had sent it off with my first batch in early June, and got it back today, using the House of Representatives address in the database. I am so pleased with this! I'd wanted to write her for years but always decided against it, afraid that someone with no successes in the database wouldnt sign. But learning of the death of Ari Magder from Shining Time station, I decided that if I really wanted her signature, I should probably try sooner than later. I was not disappointed! First and probably only Shining Time Station success! I sent this 4x6 photo of "Stacy Jones", a LOR and Sase.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Didi Conn Success!

Post by admin »

Hi danielchance :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Didi Conn on Fanmail.biz

Fanmail 8)