IRC from another country?

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
lizane

IRC from another country?

Post by lizane »

Hello! :)

I'd like to know if I can use IRC's that's from another country to send to the US? I'm from South Africa and IRC's are not available here. Can I use for example UK IRC's to send to the US and still get a reply? Thanks!! I will apprecaite help very much!

Lizanne 8)
Jack Sparrow's Sweety
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: IRC from another country?

Post by Jack Sparrow's Sweety »

Hi, Lizzane! :D

I haven't sent letters with IRC's from another country. But I'm preety sure that you can buy IRC's from somewhere else than from your country, and they will work. I'm almost sure that the IRC's are the same everywhere. Hope that helped! :D

{star} Jack Sparrow's Sweety {star}
Thnks, hangman, for the great avvy and siggy!!!!

{??} {??} {??} I Love You, Frankie!!!!! {??} {??} {??}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Thank you very much Jack Sparrow's Sweety!! :D I really apprecaite your help! I asked my dad baout it and he said I cannot use IRC's from another country but then again, what does he know?! He's not even an autograph collector, haha! :lol: But I agree with you, I also thought I can use any IRC, I mean, an IRC is an IRC, it doesn't matter from whoch country it is! :) Thank you again!! :D
nowandagain

Post by nowandagain »

Hi Lizanne :D

IRC's are exactly the same, regardless of where you buy them in the world. The only difference is the name of the country printed on them.

You can definitely purchase IRC's from a country other than South Africa (e.g. the UK) and send them with your request.

When the IRC is redeemed by the celebrity at the post office, they don't care where the IRC is from. They will give you the same stamp (1 IRC is worth $0.90 of stamps in the US) for your SAE.

nowandagain [rockon]
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello nowandagain! :D

Thank you very, very much for letting me know! I really apprecaite your help!

Thank you!!

Lizanne :)