Classic TV Star - stephanie

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
TheCollector
$10 gift certificate winner

Classic TV Star - stephanie

Post by TheCollector »

stephanie wrote: THIS IS THE ADDRESS FOR THEM CLASSIC TV STAR. I HAVE GOTTEN REAL AUTOGRAPHS AND THEY SEEM TO BE PIOLT TO. NOW SOME WONT SOME WILL. DEPENDS. BATGIRL THE WOMEN WHO PLAYED HER WILL SIGN IT IF YOU BUY IT SO THATS A HEADS UP ON THAT ONE. ONE WHOM SEEMS TO BE REAL QUICK AND FAST IS GLORIA JEAN CHILD STAR ACTRESS FROM THE EARLY YEARS AND SHE PERSONALIZES IT AS WELL. HAPPY HUNTING AND THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK ON MY QUESTION. I HAVE A ALBUM MADE AT http://WWW.PHOTOBUCKET.COM ALBUM NAME XPHATCOLLECTION. IT HAS SOME OF THEM ON THERE NOT ALL THEM BUT MOST OF THEM . I DO HAVE ALL THE GOVERNORS OF EVERY STATE ON THERE BC THAT WOULD TAKE TO LONG BUT I DO HAVE ALMOST EVERY GOVERNOR. I GOT THEM BECAUSE POTENTINALLY ANY ONE OF THEM COULD BECOME PRESIDENT IN THE FUTURE. I ALSO HAVE SENATORS ON THERE AND I JUST GOT 10 YESTERDAY IN THE MAIL I STILL HAVE TO POST AND AWAITING MANY MORE. THANKS AGAIN
HERE IS THE GOV WEBSIGHT FOR THE SENATORS AND THEM IF YOU WANT
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
http://www.senate.gov/general/contact_i ... rs_cfm.cfm
Last edited by TheCollector on Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheCollector

Thanks for letting me know!

Post by TheCollector »

Hi stephanie!

Cheers for letting me know!

I'll check it out......Thanks.

Ian
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

A lot of the celbrities on there request money. That pretty stupid considering most of them are barely known by most people.
shadesofgrey

Post by shadesofgrey »

I tried a few of the Reel Classics addresses. I have received nothing so far but a RTS from the Peter Graves address. I just don't think that the list is/was ever updated.

You are right about a lot of those "celebrities" charging for their autograph. The ones that ask more than $20 I think must be just saying "Please don't ask me for an autograph, but if you want it that bad, it will cost you."
Dubsbball14
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Dubsbball14 »

shadesofgrey wrote:I tried a few of the Reel Classics addresses. I have received nothing so far but a RTS from the Peter Graves address. I just don't think that the list is/was ever updated.

You are right about a lot of those "celebrities" charging for their autograph. The ones that ask more than $20 I think must be just saying "Please don't ask me for an autograph, but if you want it that bad, it will cost you."

I think Peter Graves has a SFM. I might be wrong.
AutographOBSESSED
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographOBSESSED »

might wanna change whitehouse.org to .gov.

white house.org deifinitly not for addresses.

mostly for dissing bush
Authentic: 27
PP: 3

Total Autograph Count= 30
TheCollector

whitehouse.gov

Post by TheCollector »

AutographOBSESSED wrote:might wanna change whitehouse.org to .gov.

white house.org deifinitly not for addresses.

mostly for dissing bush
Hi AutographOBSESSED {up}

Well spotted!

I have changed Stephanie's posting to reflect the correct whitehouse address!

After looking at whitehouse.org, it doesn't look much like they would be passing on auto requests to the President!!!!!!!

Cheers
Ian