Betty White Authentic?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Betty White Authentic?

Post by *JesusLover* »

Hi!
I have been hearing that some people think her autographs are fake. I honestly don't because she's getting older and she has thee time now that she has settled down from Hollywood. I think she is realy signing them. i sent her a list of questions and she responded to them. It was more personal answers then a secratary would write. Any comments?

http://mtomsicautographs.blogspot.com

I have many scans of betty White autographs. Check it out.
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

Hey

I was thinking the same. But a success was posted from California when she was filming 'Atonement' in the UK in May-June. Plus the whole P.O Box thing is another clue {down}

TheMailman 8)
rainbow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbow »

http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... etty+white

I found this by Autograph Man, whether its the right thing or not though...
Rainbow xx
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

There have been success's before this when she was in London filming :| But then they do match IP's so its a close call. I suppose seeing as she is a lot older, that she would have no reason to sign authentically {up}
*JesusLover*
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by *JesusLover* »

I do think Betty White is authentic because she seems very down to earth and I just dont think she would have a secratary sign everything.

Reasons why and Why not:

Why it may be fake:

she does reply awfuly quick.

She is a little older and may feel she doesn't have the energy to keep responding or the money for the pictures and sases she sends

P.O. Box

Why it may be real:

It does compare pretty well to a in-person I have seen.

Sometimes she does write letters and i don't think a secratary would take the time to write a fake letter,

I think there real.

http://mtomsicautographs.blogspot.com

look at my successes with her, she signed a picture I drew of her, that was the coolest and she answered my questions I asked her to answer, why would a secratary take the time and ythe answers are pretty deep in my oponion.

*JesusLover*
~I love collecting autographs~

check my autographs out on http://www.freewebs.com/gghi16

leave a comment on my guestbook (Tell me your favorite one of my collection) and i'll do the same. Thanks, *JesusLover* God Bless. John 3:16
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

Just a few bits of my opinion.

1 - Just because she has a P.O. Box address, doesn't mean that she doesn't sign authentically. Many stars have P.O. Boxes and still sign. This is especially true of former sports stars. Many naive people on this site see a P.O. Box address and instantly say it's a secretarial autograph. Granted there are some P.O.'s that are Sevretarials, but not all.

2 - The speed of a reply is in no way related to the authenticity!!! There are so many factors that can dictate speed of a reply.

-How often the celeb reads and replys to their fanmail
-How many autographs the celeb signs at one sitting
-Where you letter is in their pile of mail (Whether it is on the bottom, or right on top)
-How busy they are (For Example: An actor will probably be busier in December than a baseball player will be)
-Where they are
-What their proffesion is.
-What you sent the celeb
There have been success's before this when she was in London filming But then they do match IP's so its a close call. I suppose seeing as she is a lot older, that she would have no reason to sign authentically
You just contradicted yourself there. You say that they VV success matched her IP success, but then say that she won't have a reason to sign since she is older. Makes no sense :?

I honestly, and no offense, disagree with you. In fact, I think it would be the opposite. She would probably make the time to sign autographs. As you get older, you start to have more free time, so I think she'd be delighted to sign a few here and there to fill her day.
TheMailman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheMailman »

I never said there were VV successes :? I basically said that there were successes thru the P.O Box address whilst she was filming in London :| I also said being older, she would have a reason to sign. So no, I did not contradict myself {down}
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

TheMailman wrote:I also said being older, she would have a reason to sign. So no, I did not contradict myself {down}
that may be what you meant but this is what you wrote
I suppose seeing as she is a lot older, that she would have no reason to sign authentically
#-John-#
rpbluesman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rpbluesman »

My point exactly jdp
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

I agree Mailman didn't say that, but I read his post and just reading the entire post and reading several of mailmans other posts and the thumbs up after the post I guess I'm the only one that caught his typo although he didn't say it I knew what he meant. Alot of witch hunts going on in here.
Everyone have a great night
Love ya ALL :wink: