Jodi Benson from the Little Mermaid

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner

Jodi Benson from the Little Mermaid

Post by Smaointe »

I was really surprised to get this in the mail yesterday. I sent her a letter back in may with a few dollars in cash. I wrote her a handwritten letter on the Little Mermaid stationary that was a collectible when I was a little kid. I used what was left of it for my letter to her. I sent a blank envelope and she used it! She even hand wrote my address on the lines that were printed on the envelope. I love her so much and admire her talent. She was the first person I sent to and I got it back!

It looked like she sent me a piece of her Little Mermaid stationary because it was the perfect size of the envelope. It was a small card that was blank on the inside but it had Ariel on one side and her headshot on the other! I am so excited . I am only posting a picture of the back of the envelope because I don't have a photo of the front.

http://surfmypictures.com/image/9dd06e8 ... nz24a.html
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
elfesq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jodi Benson from the Little Mermaid

Post by elfesq »

She has closed the post office box and the Santa Monica address is no longer hers either. She will be signing what she received thru 12/31/15. Please no longer use either address and she will be making personal appearances and looks forward to meeting her fans in person .
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Smaointe :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} Jodi Benson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Smaointe

Post by Smaointe »

admin wrote:Hi Smaointe :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

{star} Jodi Benson on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)

It was the one in the database
Primary Address:

Jodi Benson
P.O. Box 5399
Gainesville, GA 30504
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks {up}

Fanmail 8)
PaladinLeba
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PaladinLeba »

elfesq wrote:She has closed the post office box and the Santa Monica address is no longer hers either. She will be signing what she received thru 12/31/15. Please no longer use either address and she will be making personal appearances and looks forward to meeting her fans in person .

Admin, can we confirm this is true?!
Smaointe

Post by Smaointe »

Hi admin,visa picture of the front of he envelope required for entity in the gift card contest? I have replied with the address. Thanks!

elfesq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elfesq »

She has now closed her PO Box. She is returning mail received before she closed it with her autograph. From now on the Post Office is returning all mail.
elfesq
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elfesq »

Her PO Box is now permanently closed.
FCM
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FCM »

elfesq wrote:Her PO Box is now permanently closed.
Do you know of any conventions she'll be at anytime soon? I looked it up and did research, but there are none. I love her voice acting and singing so much and would absolutely love to meet her or for her to re-open her PO box (or another one). I know that it isn't "unfair" for her (or you) to have closed it, but it would be nice to have it re-opened for a little while, at least. She is one of the few celebrities I admire (most of them I like for talent); I'd love to write to her and tell her all about it. {??}

I don't know if you'd read this or not; I looked at your profile and saw that the last time you'd visited was a while back.... I'd appreciate it if this is somehow heard, though....
I love hearing others' opinions! However, before you start commenting, please read this carefully: I welcome opinions but will not obey orders and suggestions. So, please don't say, "Toss that in the trash," or, "Frame the autograph right away," etc. I understand that you're sharing what you'd do, but you can't make me do what you order--what I received in the mail is mine, not yours.