Brian May Succes !

Trash
FanOfBri
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brian May Succes !

Post by FanOfBri »

I have send a letter to the Brian May home adress on the 11 october with SAE+my "Radio Ga Ga Vinyl.
I have receveid a answer from Brian on the 21 october !!! Brian has sign my "Radio Ga Ga" vinyl.
and he has write me a letter!!!(i've not asked him for write me a letter,Brian is a person very kind,i'm so happy).
Link of the vinyl signed: http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/57/34/20151010.jpg
I don't give pic of the letter sorry it's personal
Please don't ask me his home adress.
In the letter,he has write "i'm not angry with you !" because in my letter for him,i've say to him that i was very sorry that i have found,find and take is home adress and i have say to him "i hope that you're not angry".
Please don't ask me other details or question,i'll not answer.
Regards
Alfie1997
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Brian May Succes !

Post by Alfie1997 »

FanOfBri wrote:I have send a letter to the Brian May home adress on the 11 october with SAE+my "Radio Ga Ga Vinyl.
I have receveid a answer from Brian on the 21 october !!! Brian has sign my "Radio Ga Ga" vinyl.
and he has write me a letter!!!(i've not asked him for write me a letter,Brian is a person very kind,i'm so happy).
Link of the vinyl signed: http://i21.servimg.com/u/f21/19/34/57/34/20151010.jpg
I don't give pic of the letter sorry it's personal
Please don't ask me his home adress.
In the letter,he has write "i'm not angry with you !" because in my letter for him,i've say to him that i was very sorry that i have found,find and take is home adress and i have say to him "i hope that you're not angry".
Please don't ask me other details or question,i'll not answer.
Regards

Your post is now in the trash as you are a liar and you never recieved nothing from Brian May. You are one fat liar.

Goodbye and regards.

Trash.