George W. Bush Preprint letter Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sdelahan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George W. Bush Preprint letter Success

Post by sdelahan »

I emailed info(at)ogwb.org on 9/9/15 asking for an autograph for our wedding. They responded back and asked the full names of both parties in the wedding, then I received the letter pictured below with a preprint signature on it on 9/28/15. Not sure why they needed both names since they just addressed the mail to Mr and Mrs... I can post a picture of the envelope later (it's at home).

Uploaded with surfmypictures
Successes: Tim Allen, Robbie Amell, Tori Amos, Bob Barker, Tony Blair, Mike Brey, Carol Burnett, Jimmy Carter, Chevy Chase, Kelly Clarkson, Glenn Close, Michael Emerson, Carrie Fisher, Jeff Foxworthy, Linda Gray x2, Grant Gustin, Florence Henderson x2, Jimmy Kimmel, Judge Judy, Lisa Lampanelli, Cyndi Lauper, Jennifer Lawrence, Susan Lucci, Seth MacFarlane x2, Reba McEntire, Julie Newmar, Candice Patton, Penn & Teller, Maury Povich, Redfoo, Chandler Riggs, Rupaul, Martin Sheen x2, Eric Stonestreet, Jon Taffer, John Travolta, Michelle Vissage, Dawn Wells, Betty White, Mike Wolfe

PrePrint Success: Drew Barrymore, Halle Berry, Nicholas Cage, George W. Bush, Alyson Hannigan, Dwayne Johnson, Angelina Jolie, Barack & Michelle Obama, Debra Messing, Kate Mulgrew, Katy Segal, Ben Stiller, Henry Winkler

See all my autographs at: https://sites.google.com/site/shawnsautographs/
admin
Site Admin

Re: George W. Bush Preprint letter Success

Post by admin »

Hi sdelahan :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} George W. Bush on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback Received

Fanmail 8)