What do you do with your Return envelopes

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Smaointe
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

What do you do with your Return envelopes

Post by Smaointe »

Hi everyone I know this might seem strange but I wanted to know what you do with your return envelopes that you receive? I was trying to figure out if I should reuse mine and put on fresh postage since it already has by address on it. I could use another envelope but I was wondering what you all do. Thanks
In person autographs: Peter Mayhew, Deborah Ann Woll, Rutina Wesley, Sam Trammell, Michael McMillian, Olivia Cooke, Alexander Ludwig, Charlaine Harris, Richard Hatch, David Boreanaz, Chris Warner, Marie Lu, George R.R Martin Through the Mail: Orlando Bloom, (actor), Judi Dench, Jim Davis Others I have obtained: Enya, Tim Allen, Kenny Baker, Mark Hamil, Steven Ammell.
Autographs I would like: Jodi Benson, Helena Bonham Carter, Tim Burton, Michael Emerson, Mary McDonnell.

writer of educational book titles for children
www.facebook.com/sarahcatscats
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you do with your Return envelopes

Post by fromuk2014 »

Personally, I might reuse if its clean enough otherwise I just use a new one each time, I like the fresh feeling from a new envelope.

I will strip the card from it and use that in other parcels and sometimes reuse stamps if they pass through the system unstamped, any stamped stamps are saved for a charity which raises money with used stamps.
ihavealife2uknow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ihavealife2uknow »

Throw them away.
goswannies
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by goswannies »

Keep them if they write a message on them. Chuck them otherwise. A new envelope costs so little you'd be pretty cheap to re-use.