Favre failure ..any leads?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Civitanom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Favre failure ..any leads?

Post by Civitanom »

Got my one card sent back today. I sent him a combat patch..from when I served and got that kicked back!

What is a good address to actually get him at?
Leroy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Favre failure ..any leads?

Post by Leroy »

Civitanom wrote:Got my one card sent back today. I sent him a combat patch..from when I served and got that kicked back!

What is a good address to actually get him at?
I sent to him and I got rejected too... I dont think there is a working address. :cry:
TTMS: Jordy Nelson, Jeff George, Eli Manning x2, Derek Carr, Andre Reed, Trae Waynes, Eric Young Jr., Sammie Coates, Bud Dupree, Don Beebe, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner

IP: Randy Wright (Super Nice!) and Lynn Dickey
Throwback34
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Throwback34 »

Got him in person last weekend when he was inducted into Mississippi Sports Hall of Fame. Was signing for free but with personalization.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Civitanom :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

At which address did you send your autograph request please?

Fanmail 8)
Thatguy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Thatguy »

I guess none of you can take a hint.There is a reason he has no working addresses.HE DOES NOT LIKE TO SIGN THRU THE MAIL!Instead of respecting his wishes you all just keep sending to his homes where he has to keep sending them back.What a shame.Give Favre a break!
Leroy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Leroy »

Hey, Hey settle down. Farve may not like that but he has fans that want his autograph so they keep sending to him. So, he has a solution for that: sending a pp back so it doesn't bother him, only his secretaries!
TTMS: Jordy Nelson, Jeff George, Eli Manning x2, Derek Carr, Andre Reed, Trae Waynes, Eric Young Jr., Sammie Coates, Bud Dupree, Don Beebe, Peyton Manning, Kurt Warner

IP: Randy Wright (Super Nice!) and Lynn Dickey