Brett Favre Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jbawolek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Brett Favre Success!

Post by jbawolek »

Never expected to get this one...6-22-15 I sent out LOR, SASE, and 2 cards to Mr. Brett Favre, I think I used a private address..Today 8-3-15 I received both cards signed with his #4 inscription. Envelope postmarked Gulfport MS 395...Unbelievable success
caappy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Brett Favre Success!

Post by caappy »

You do GOOD...
Civitanom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Civitanom »

Man I sent him one card and my Army Active unit patch..haven't got anything back yet.

I sent to the four ward foundation
What address did you use? If I may ask?
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

NICE!
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for
air44bg
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by air44bg »

jbawolek wrote:Never expected to get this one...6-22-15 I sent out LOR, SASE, and 2 cards to Mr. Brett Favre, I think I used a private address..Today 8-3-15 I received both cards signed with his #4 inscription. Envelope postmarked Gulfport MS 395...Unbelievable success
Would love to see pictures and the address, because I sent a couple photos to him and got them back unsigned with a letter saying that he will sign for a $100 contribution to his charity. Also received a unsigned print from him. I believe mine was sent to an address in Gulfport.
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
Civitanom
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Civitanom »

air44bg wrote:
jbawolek wrote:Never expected to get this one...6-22-15 I sent out LOR, SASE, and 2 cards to Mr. Brett Favre, I think I used a private address..Today 8-3-15 I received both cards signed with his #4 inscription. Envelope postmarked Gulfport MS 395...Unbelievable success
Would love to see pictures and the address, because I sent a couple photos to him and got them back unsigned with a letter saying that he will sign for a $100 contribution to his charity. Also received a unsigned print from him. I believe mine was sent to an address in Gulfport.

I sent my picture to him about a month ago at that foundation along with a hand written letter and a patch when I was in the army.(desert sand etc) and all I asked was for a auto on a football card..haven't gotten it back yet so I'm not sure if it was tossed or waiting. Lol
jbawolek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jbawolek »

Hey guys,

Here is a link to my Facebook page, where I've posted a picture of the two cards: https://www.facebook.com/insidesportsreports

I'm trying to track down the address I might've used. I'm almost certain I didn't use FanMail.biz's address. This might be it:

Bus Cook Sports
1 Willow Bend Drive
Hattiesburg, MS 39402

You could also try his steakhouse. This worked for me for Lance Briggs.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jbawolek :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

http://www.officialbrettfavre.com/fan_mail/

{star} Brett Favre on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
air44bg

Post by air44bg »

Thanks... will give that address a try!
My autographs can all be seen on my pinterest at https://www.pinterest.com/air4423/my-autograph-collection/
Many of the autographs are sports, I have just recently been working on Celebrities.
Some of my favorites so far are Betty White, Chevy Chase, Tom Selleck, Bob Newhart, Lawrence Taylor, Phil Simms, Paul Goldschmidt, Reggie Jackson, Frank Gifford, Teri Garr, Ed Asner.

Wish list - Jennifer Aniston, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Lionel Richie, Will Smith, Nicolas Cage, Morgan Freeman, Samuel L Jackson, Michael Strahan, Michael Jordan, Grant Hill, Reggie Miller, Charles Barkley
jbawolek
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jbawolek »

Interesting note here. Today 8-4, a day after I got the two cards signed, I just received his pre-print postcard/photo that Ive seen a lot of people mention. According to my records though, I only sent to Favre on 1 address. Sort of strange.