George W. Bush success TTM

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
jmfkustomz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

George W. Bush success TTM

Post by jmfkustomz »

I sent him a LOR, SASE and ball with the Presidential seal to the address on this site on 5/27/15. The ball was sent back unsigned but it was accompanied by a signed photo today (6/15/15)
mikesautos
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: George W. Bush success TTM

Post by mikesautos »

ITS A FAKE PRINTED AUTOPEN :(
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi jmfkustomz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} George W. Bush on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
keithdfields
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by keithdfields »

He doesn't sign baseballs anymore, I did get 2 signed for my kids about 4 years ago. Even then he was very reluctant, but he did it. Later I got the same print in the mail for each boy.
Robinsdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinsdave »

That is awesome, do you think there's any chance of getting him even though I'm not in the USA? I'm English and live in London but would love to add him to my collection
Slowly rebuilding my collection :)
fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by fromuk2014 »

Robinsdave wrote:That is awesome, do you think there's any chance of getting him even though I'm not in the USA? I'm English and live in London but would love to add him to my collection
You could find the photo online and print it off being that it's a print?

I believe requests overseas unless paid for with global forever stamps or the like are not often successful.

I personally think it's a little bit of a waste if you're simply paying for stamps, envelopes and anything else if it's just a print.
Robinsdave
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Robinsdave »

fromuk2014 wrote:
Robinsdave wrote:That is awesome, do you think there's any chance of getting him even though I'm not in the USA? I'm English and live in London but would love to add him to my collection
You could find the photo online and print it off being that it's a print?

I believe requests overseas unless paid for with global forever stamps or the like are not often successful.

I personally think it's a little bit of a waste if you're simply paying for stamps, envelopes and anything else if it's just a print.

Yeah I see where you're coming from. TBH I think prints are absolutely a let down but with some people I'd be cool with getting one, because I'd know what to expect. With people like GW Bush, Obama, Tony Blair, Angela Merkel etc. I wouldn't mind receiving a print because clearly they've got too much on their plate to have time to sign autographs. Something is better than nothing I guess. But yes I entirely get where you're coming from.
Slowly rebuilding my collection :)
shaun86
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shaun86 »

I'm from the UK and I have been successful with George W Bush three times
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

shaun86 wrote:I'm from the UK and I have been successful with George W Bush three times
He has usually been known to personally sign bookplates when his books first come out. When they run out I believe they switch to autopen... at least with Decision Points it did.