Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post by Imortalmindz »

Sent a letter to Tom requesting a signed photo and a pair of his socks.

Sent 12th March 2015 recieved sat 25th April 2015

http://surfmypictures.com/image/8657079 ... 6uxxx.html

Address I used was
National Rifle Association of America
(Association)
11250 Waples Mill Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
USA
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tom selleck autograph and socks success.

Post by admin »

Hi Imortalmindz :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Tom Selleck on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Thanks admin

And thanks for replying to my success. :D
ikungfuyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ikungfuyou »

So, did you get his socks also?
LOL, why did you want them and do you have a photo?
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

ikungfuyou wrote:So, did you get his socks also?
LOL, why did you want them and do you have a photo?

Yes here

https://imageshack.us/my/images

I'm going to write to him again to thank him. :D
Gwynethdestiny
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gwynethdestiny »

Awsone some reply & photo!
I noticed your follower hasn't posted on here!

She mustn't like Tom Selleck :lol: :lol: :lol:
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

Gwynethdestiny wrote:Awsone some reply & photo!
I noticed your follower hasn't posted on here!

She mustn't like Tom Selleck :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah hopefully she's gonna leave me alone now. Having said that she's probably reading this now. It's really spooky especially since she's married with 2 kids. I feel sorry for that family if all she seems to be bothered about is stalking me. :( {down}
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:thanks for replying to my success. :D
You do know that the admin replies to everyone's post and says "congrats." LOL!
Imortalmindz wrote:Yeah hopefully she's gonna leave me alone now. Having said that she's probably reading this now. It's really spooky especially since she's married with 2 kids. I feel sorry for that family if all she seems to be bothered about is stalking me. :( {down}
That is not the story I heard....ODD.

Honeybun? Babe? And Tara is flirting with you? Interesting, I'm not seeing any flirting on Tara's part!

To LIE about something so serious, it crazy to me. This is a forum and people will 100% comment on the same thread, get over it. Obviously, you don't even know what the definition of "staking" is. Shame.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Imortalmindz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Imortalmindz »

dancingirl1 wrote:
Imortalmindz wrote:thanks for replying to my success. :D
You do know that the admin replies to everyone's post and says "congrats." LOL!
Imortalmindz wrote:Yeah hopefully she's gonna leave me alone now. Having said that she's probably reading this now. It's really spooky especially since she's married with 2 kids. I feel sorry for that family if all she seems to be bothered about is stalking me. :( {down}
That is not the story I heard....ODD.

Yes that's because you have only heard one side of the story and you haven't seen the posts and deleted messages she sent me!
So really you don't know what your talking about!?!?! A bit like you don't know which britney autograph is authentic and which one isn't from what I've seen in recent posts of yours!/!/. Oh gosh!!!!
So maybe it's best you stay out of what you don't know!!! Oh gosh!!!! You. You. Don't call me a you you!!! :mrgreen:
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Imortalmindz wrote:Yes that's because you have only heard her side of the story and you haven't seen the messages she sent me!
So really you don't know what your talking about. A bit like you don't know which britney autograph is authentic and which one isn't from what I've seen in recent posts of yours.
So maybe it's best you stay out of what you don't know :mrgreen:
LOL! Bringing up Britney thing is your way of trying to switch the situation to something else that you have started with her in the first place. And believe me, I will stay bringing this up until it's done. Because you are wrong. So, if you have all this proof, then post it then because from what I've seen, she isn't calling you Babe or Honey Bun or any "sweet" names like that. She asked you to stop and you didn't. There should be no if's ands or buts about it. That's fine if you are flirting with her, but making her out to be something that she isn't is wrong and making her feel uncomfortable is wrong. Period. But I would love to see where she called you "S*xy" or "Honey" or "Babe" I'm waiting. {up}
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters