Jim Carrey

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jim Carrey

Post by eric »

What do you think? It's a signed page from his book "How Roland Rolls".

fromuk2014
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Jim Carrey

Post by fromuk2014 »

eric wrote:What do you think? It's a signed page from his book "How Roland Rolls".

I have a poster signed by Jim Carrey and this looks very similar, though sometimes he signs with what look like eyes and sometimes not.

To add, according to http://howrolandrolls.com/category/events/ you will see he has attended at least one event, and I'm sure others that are not listed to sign copies of his How Roland Rolls book so I would say it looks very likely real.
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

Thanks. :)
Do you have a scan you could post of your poster??
fromuk2014 wrote:
eric wrote:What do you think? It's a signed page from his book "How Roland Rolls".

I have a poster signed by Jim Carrey and this looks very similar, though sometimes he signs with what look like eyes and sometimes not.

To add, according to http://howrolandrolls.com/category/events/ you will see he has attended at least one event, and I'm sure others that are not listed to sign copies of his How Roland Rolls book so I would say it looks very likely real.
justasmalltownboy13x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by justasmalltownboy13x »

Definitely real! I met him at his book signing event for this book in NYC and mine looks exactly the same. The "Boing" handwriting looks identical to mine.
eric
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by eric »

Awesome! Thanks! :) I got it for a really good price too
justasmalltownboy13x wrote:Definitely real! I met him at his book signing event for this book in NYC and mine looks exactly the same. The "Boing" handwriting looks identical to mine.
Münchausen
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Münchausen »

Yep, it looks great! :mrgreen:
TTM: Tim Allen, Christian Bale, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Peter Capaldi, John Carpenter, Nick Castle, Henry Cavill, Hayden Christensen, Sean Connery (possibly secretarial), Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charlie Cox, Courteney Cox, Daniel Craig, Bryan Cranston, Benedict Cumberbatch, Judi Dench, Peter Dinklage, Christopher Eccleston, Aaron Eckhart, Jesse Eisenberg, Robert Englund, Dane Farwell, Noel Gallagher, Walton Goggins, Michael C. Hall, Mark Hamill, Tom Hardy, Freddie Highmore, John Hurt, Jeremy Irons, Val Kilmer, George Lazenby, Andrew Lincoln, Brad Loree, Matthew McConaughey, Ben Mendelsohn, Mads Mikkelsen, Jason Momoa, Roger Moore, Daniel Radcliffe, Tim Roth, Matt Ryan, Taylor Schilling, Tony Shalhoub, Don Shanks, Christian Slater, Matt Smith, Ringo Starr, David Tennant, Billy Bob Thornton, Christoph Waltz, Adam West, and George P. Wilbur.