Ray Allen Success (NBA Player) (Miami Heat)

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Ray Allen Success (NBA Player) (Miami Heat)

Post by Kyle6 »

Haven't got a success in a long time so this one was extra awesome. I sent Ray Allen a card to the Miami Heat Address on August 15th 2013 and got it back today on July 1st 2014. If you wanted to send your own, I wouldn't send it just yet because he's currently a free agent. He'll likely sign with Miami again, but just be warned.

stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Ray Allen Success (NBA Player)

Post by stefman630 »

Congrats! I hope he stays with Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. I just sent to LeBron, so I'll try Ray, too
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Ray Allen Success (NBA Player) (Miami Heat)

Post by admin »

Hi Kyle6 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Miami Heat on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Baseball / Basketball / Football Free Fan Package Addresses

Fanmail 8)
Kyle6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Kyle6 »

stefman630 wrote:Congrats! I hope he stays with Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. I just sent to LeBron, so I'll try Ray, too
Yeah I hear you on that. It's looking like Cleveland though for him and Bron.

And I don't feel like taking a pic of the envelope, sorry.
stefman630
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stefman630 »

Kyle6 wrote:
stefman630 wrote:Congrats! I hope he stays with Miami, but I wouldn't be surprised if he retired. I just sent to LeBron, so I'll try Ray, too
Yeah I hear you on that. It's looking like Cleveland though for him and Bron.
Well I would imagine he would go to the Cavs now.
Last Success: Heath Miller
Sports Autos: Heath Miller, Bob Kraft, Devin McCourty, Bradley Beal, Robert Kraft, Shawn Marion, Tyson Chandler, John Harbaugh, Anderson Varejao, Rodney Stuckey, Gordon Hayward, Deron Williams(X3), Adam Vinatieri, Robert Parrish, Michael Jordan(PP?), Dee Brown, Gwen Jorgensen, George Hill(PP), Dirk Niwitzki, Mardy Collins, Paul George(PP), Ray Rice.
Celeb Autos: The Fanning Sisters, Nathan Kress, Ariana Grade, Shaun White, Jim O'Heir, Brendon Urie, Gabe Saporta(X3)
Waiting For: Taj Gibson, Aldon Smith, Kirk Hinrich, Calvin Johnson Jr., Adam West, Flea, Rudy Gay, and A TON More!
Most Wanted: Flea, Tom Brady and any Patriots, Barry Sanders, Morrissey, Hayley Williams and Paramore, John Wall, Chiddy, Tyler The Creator, Childish Gambino, Bud Gaugh, Damian Lillard, Eric Clapton, Dave Grohl, Krist Novocelic, any Survivor Castaways, and ?uestlove. Any and all help appriciated, PM me and we can talk.