Doris Day?

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Hawk23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Doris Day?

Post by Hawk23 »

Got something back from Doris Day today. Sent 2 pictures and SASE to address in database back in February. Got it back today, May 15. I've heard she signs sec so I'm not sure if it's real? Comments welcome.

Photo 1- http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Daunt ... 0.jpg.html

Photo 2- http://s1366.photobucket.com/user/Daunt ... 0.jpg.html

Sorry, no scan of envelope.
-Hawk23

Received: Annie Thurman, Kara Petersen, Willow Shields, Isabelle Fuhrman (The Hunger Games),
Noelle Pikus-Pace, Gracie Goldx2, Ashley Wagner, Carla Laemmle, Liza Minnelli, Doris Day, Joan Leslie, Betty White, Lassie Lou Ahern, Elinor Donahue, Dawn Wells, Elle and Dakota Fanning, Barbara Eden, Lupita Nyong'o, Alex Trebek, Jodi Benson, Amanda Seyfried, Marion Ross, Mary Costa, Carolina Kostner, Peter Ostrum

Waiting on: Hailee Steinfeld, Meryl Davis & Charlie White, Nikki Reed, Mao Asada, Adelina Sotnikova....etc
Most wanted: Emma Watson, John Williams, Scarlett Johansson, Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, Kate Winslet
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Doris Day?

Post by redgravedisciple »

Comments welcome??? Buddy, you'll get comments alright! HUGE debate over it.
Last edited by redgravedisciple on Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
redgravedisciple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by redgravedisciple »

I shall also add that I looked at your photos and I have never seen a "D. D." so don't know what to tell you there. But the vast majority of the one's that come through have been authenticated by PSA/DNA
Historical
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Historical »

I have received a DD autograph from her before. My opinion is they are real, but most will say secretarial.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Hawk23 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

{star} Doris Day on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
Jammydodger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jammydodger »

I think all the doris days are real but some people on here say they are secs but they know fuck all what they are talking about. So I say congrats.
countpaul
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by countpaul »

Ive always been an advocate for them being real. But to me it seems Like the D.D. one was written by a different person. The Love is printed and seems at least from the scans that is more from an older (which Doris is) person then the other. :D
I Love to Collect....and right now I'm specializing in Star Wars autographs!!
Graffaddict
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Graffaddict »

redgravedisciple wrote:I shall also add that I looked at your photos and I have never seen a "D. D." so don't know what to tell you there. But the vast majority of the one's that come through have been authenticated by PSA/DNA
.....which means absolutely nothing since they are known for getting major stuff wrong, like balls signed by dead people, etc. Muppet organisations.