chelsea handler success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
wwefan1224
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

chelsea handler success

Post by wwefan1224 »

yes!!! just got back yesterday from Chelsea handler host of the hit E! show Chelsea lately
I simply told her everything I love about her and asked if she could send the index card back signed in the self addressed envelope I sent her. I got it back signed and wasn't really expecting anything else but she sent a a rough 8 by 10 of her saying (my name) cheers!, Chelsea. the funny thing is I never really asked for it, she was really sweet for sending that and I think people should send to her. I used the address in the database.

http://s163.photobucket.com/user/summer ... b.jpg.html[/img]
Last edited by wwefan1224 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
admin
Site Admin

Re: chelsea handler success

Post by admin »

Hi wwefan1224 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope and picture you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Chelsea Handler on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
bugger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

chelsea handler

Post by bugger »

Hi.
Re: An interview with Avril Levine on the Chelsea Lately show

I want to provide Feedback to the Chelsea Lately studio staff:
Chelsea looked "Elegant" wearing "monochromatic" lipstick, eye shadow and makeup; but, she didn't look particularly "sexy or enticing" to this non-lez audience.

I'd like to suggest Chelsea return to an always-in-fashion bright Red Lipstick, and an asymmetrical hairstyle.

Her look was too "Masculine" on that episode, for this viewer.

Otherwise, I love the laughs & sensibilities of the Chelsea Lately show!
Keep up the good work!!!

(And what's with the midget?! Sure, every person enjoys employment... but he doesn't contribute much content or atmosphere to the Set.
He needs a role-redefinition, and a better-defined job description in his contract!
For the level of contribution thus far, I'd prefer him replaced by a Maya Bird or an African Grey.