Justin bieber autograph on ebay real?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Justin bieber autograph on ebay real?

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

What do you guys think? I wanted to be certain before I bought it http://s226.photobucket.com/user/chrisb ... sort=3&o=0
littlebrandon0418
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Justin bieber autograph on ebay real?

Post by littlebrandon0418 »

it looks real {up} but it does look alittle fake {down}
lautnerfied
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by lautnerfied »

Looks fake to me.
A real one-
Currently Looking For: Taylor Swift, Warren Buffett, Britney Spears, HSM Cast, Twilight Cast

Also Looking For These Rare CDS:
Ed Sheeran Demos from Sheeran Lock

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DHr ... p=sharing- Collection
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

wouldn't buy it. That B looks too girly. IDK, just my opinion.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
ChrisBrownsGirl21
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ChrisBrownsGirl21 »

dancingirl1 wrote:wouldn't buy it. That B looks too girly. IDK, just my opinion.

Im having second thoughts about it the guy has other autographs up there and they dont look right. and now i just found out Coas mean nothing so... I probably shouldnt buy any autographs.
Last edited by ChrisBrownsGirl21 on Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hdsports
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hdsports »

I agree with the others. This autograph doesn't look right to me.

Buying authentic autographs on eBay is not always expensive, and it's definitely possible to find them if you do your research beforehand. Don't let a few bad ones on eBay ruin it for you! Remember, there are lots of knowledgeable people here on this forum that can help you if you're not sure about authenticity! :D
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

dancingirl1 wrote:wouldn't buy it. That B looks too girly. IDK, just my opinion.
Lol i couldn't help but crack up when Dancingirl1 said this Sig looks too Girly if you know what i mean haha ;)
But yeah she is right and i doubt justin would have the time to draw a Heart..
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

C1RQU1T wrote:Lol i couldn't help but crack up when Dancingirl1 said this Sig looks too Girly if you know what i mean haha ;) But yeah she is right and i doubt justin would have the time to draw a Heart..
Well I was right and that's all that matters. and BTW just because a guy sig on has a heart doesn't mean it's automatically not real...Chris Brown draws a heart with his sig @ times and mine is real...

http://www.chrisbrownworld.com/sites/cb ... %20052.jpg

js :D
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Haha, I know what you're saying Dancingirl1 :) but i ment like Someone as big as justin hardly even signs his full name so i don't think he would have time to put his full name and a heart he hardly signs anymore IP {down} Nice Chris Brown Autograph BTW :) {up}
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

C1RQU1T wrote:Haha, I know what you're saying Dancingirl1 :) but i ment like Someone as big as justin hardly even signs his full name so i don't think he would have time to put his full name and a heart he hardly signs anymore IP {down} Nice Chris Brown Autograph BTW :) {up}
That one isn't my success, mine is in my book and yup there is a heart. LOL! And okay, just wanted to make sure.