VV Help

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Nickriggi
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

VV Help

Post by Nickriggi »

I'm not really new to the autograph scene, but I've never done a VV before, how do I know when to send it out? If the venue is only 3 hours away from my city, when should I send it? The performance is August 17th, so should I send it on the 12th or what? I'm not sure on how to judge this.
~PLEASE! Do not comment on my topics saying that they are not real, if I think they are real, let me think that. Although, I do ask that you agree with me on an authentic autograph if I say it is real. Thank you!
Favorite Successes: In This Moment x2 (IP), Bam Margera x3, Asking Alexandria x2 (IP)
Wanted: Avenged Sevenfold, Maria Brink, Emma Stone, Emma Roberts, Walking Dead Cast
**Successes: AP - 8 | PSP - 1 | IP - 27 | PP - 2 | Total - 38**
I am ALWAYS looking for trades, please ask me what I have available, and tell me what you have to offer.
Join My Autograph Selling & Trading Site! http://nickriggi.com/forums/index.php
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: VV Help

Post by evenstar5 »

I would send a week or two out to make sure that it gets there on time. Seeing as how the 12th is tomorrow, I'd probably overnight it or send it 2 day mail to ensure that it gets there on time. You have to figure with venues that they receive it in their mail room, process it and then pass it to the appropriate people. God only knows how quickly their mail people can process things. Hopefully it doesn't sit in the mail room for more than 1 day. Good luck to you!
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D