Jeremy Renner Success!!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Jeremy Renner Success!!

Post by sawfan93 »

This is kind of old. Sent off to Jeremy in February & received this last in May.

I'm a big fan of Jeremy's work, i'm sure most know of him from The Avengers, but if you want to see a real performance from him, watch The Town. He's absolutely fantastic in it!

Sent: February 2013, LOR, The Town Bluray cover
Received: May 2013, my Bluray cover signed & personalized as requested.

Address:
Jeremy Renner
Jeremy Renner Fan Club
369 S. Doheny Dr.
Suite 1108
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/3876/86zh.jpg
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+
admin
Site Admin

Re: Jeremy Renner Success!!

Post by admin »

Hi sawfan93 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up}

Would you have a scan of the envelope you received please?
If so, you are in the run for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Jeremy Renner on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
JackSevens7
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JackSevens7 »

Nice success! But, I hope he didn't sign the plastic. Did he sign the insert or plastic? If he signed the plastic, it kind of sucks because all you have is his signature on the clear plastic veresus on the actual insert.
TTM Successes:
Sofia Vergara, Clint Eastwood (Secretary), Dirk Nowitzki, Rob Gronkowski, Zach Galifianakis, Zdeno Chara, Doyle Brunson, Andy Richter, Vanessa Williams (VV), Anna Kournikova, Robert De Niro (VV-Secretary), Future Islands (VV), Paris Hilton, Mark Wahlberg, Arnold Palmer (AP), Liam McIntyre, Slash, Metric-Emily Haines (VV), Channing Tatum, Patton Oswalt, Slug (Atmosphere), Bryan Cranston (AP), Johnny Depp (AP), Gerard Butler (AP), Bradley Cooper (VV), Macklemore - Ben Haggerty (VV), Ryan Lewis (VV), James Franco, Seth MacFarlane, Wally Szczerbiak, Norman Reedus

Waiting For:
Stevan Ridley, Aaron Hernandez, Christian Bale (VV), Scarlett Johansson (VV), Brad Pitt (VV), Paul Walker, Tyler Seguin, Patrice Bergeron, Zoe Saldana, Cage the Elephant, John Cena, Ethan Hawke (VV), Kid Rock (VV), Michael C. Hall (VV), Hugh Jackman (VV), Jake Gyllenhaal (VV), Sylvester Stallone (VV), Gene Wilder, Wayne Gretzky, Jonathan Toews, Thomas Vanek
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Great success so congrats! I sent to him in April, so hopefully he's going through his fan mail and I'll get mind back soon. :)
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

JackSevens7 wrote:Nice success! But, I hope he didn't sign the plastic. Did he sign the insert or plastic? If he signed the plastic, it kind of **** because all you have is his signature on the clear plastic veresus on the actual insert.
My guess is that he has since re-inserted it into the plastic, to save postage costs if nothing else.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
sawfan93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sawfan93 »

Thanks guys! No it's not signed on the plastic, he signed the sleeve. I have friends who have sent a case along to keep the sleeve protected, & they signed the case. I always send a sleeve with cardboard stock to keep it in good condition.
Kyle.
Currently waiting
Actors & Actresses:Dane Cook, Chris Kattan, Christian Bale, Rachel Mcadams, David Garrison, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, Gary Sinise, Paul Rudd, Jon Bernthal, Jim Parsons, Michael C. Hall

Voice Actors i am waiting to hear back from: Veronica Taylor, Eric Stuart, H.Jon Benjamin, Jeremy Inman, Richard Cansino, Kevin Conroy, Chris Sabat, Travis Willingham, Luci Christian, Jason Douglas, Michelle Ruff, Beau Billingslea.

Voice Actor Autographs: 700+