Arrow

Post any information on upcoming venues or movie sets. Request movie set addresses here. 1 address request per person per day.
loulou123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Arrow

Post by loulou123 »

Wanting arrows filing address for season 2 please, also does anyone know when they start filiMing?
Louose
Best TTM- Eastenders, Rookie blue signed cast card.
brought autographs- ed sheeran, miley Cyrus, Harry styles, Niall horan, Demi lovato, selena Gomez and arvil lavigne.kristen Stewart, taylor Launter and Robert pattinson.
IP katie price!
etihwwons
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Arrow

Post by etihwwons »

I would like this too. I'd like to know if the address for season 2 will be different from the one for season 2, and also, when they start filming.
*Snow* Waiting on (through the mail) Michael Cassidy, Justin Hartley, Henry Cavill, Seth Gabel, Taylor Kitsch, Cillian Murphy, John Williams, Patrick Stewart, James McAvoy, Hugh Jackman, Michael Fassbender, Rachel McAdams, Martin Freeman, BENEDICT CUMBERBATCH!!!! Michael Rosenbaum, Chris Pine, David Tennant, Freema Agyeman.
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by johnnylightninglives »

Not sure when they start filming but I only saw 1 or 2 successes from Stephen and im sure a lot of people wrote him and I saw nothing from anyone else and I personally wrote to Katie Cassidy and willa Holland and got nothing back and nobody else did either so either they are bad at passing along mail or the cast don't care im not sure. They just finished filming season 1 in april so it will be a few months before filming starts.
Skorpius
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by Skorpius »

Too bad that Katie or Willa have not replied. I was looking forward to sending something to them both. I did ask Katie on her twitter page if she signs via TTM. She has yet to respond.
Recent Success: Rebecca Ferguson, Jennifer Morrison, Elodie Yung, Stacy Burke, Claudia Christian, Laura Linney, Rachel Skarsten, Adelaide Clemens, Raquel Pomplun, Katrina Law
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

Filming for season 2 just stared last week. I'm not sure if the location is the same or not. I assume so??
Most desired: Johnny Depp, Chris Pine.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

evenstar5 wrote:Filming for season 2 just stared last week. I'm not sure if the location is the same or not. I assume so??
You sure about that? They only finished filming season 1 april.19 and they dont usually start filming again so soon and i have not heard anything about them filming season 2 yet.
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
evenstar5 wrote:Filming for season 2 just stared last week. I'm not sure if the location is the same or not. I assume so??
You sure about that? They only finished filming season 1 april.19 and they dont usually start filming again so soon and i have not heard anything about them filming season 2 yet.
Yeah I know. But they must be filming season 2 this summer that way they can sit back and just let the episodes play in the fall.

**I'm also trying to obtain signatures from the leads for Lord of the Rings, the new Star Trek Enterprise crew, Battlestar Galactica & The Avengers! If anyone has any address that can lead me to successes, it would be fantastic if you passed them on!!** :D
evenstar5
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by evenstar5 »

johnnylightninglives wrote:
I take it back!! They start filming the beginning of July. Apparently - I can't read. :p Sorry about that!

ThatArtGuy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ThatArtGuy »

Considering that it's only sunny in Vancouver for two months of the year, they're probably loading up on exterior scenes. :lol:
johnnylightninglives
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ThatArtGuy wrote:Considering that it's only sunny in Vancouver for two months of the year, they're probably loading up on exterior scenes. :lol:
More like 6 months actually I live here...Do you ?