Doris Day Success

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
motivatedsoup
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Doris Day Success

Post by motivatedsoup »

Sent a SASE, LOR (that was way more of a fan letter then a LOR), photo, and a small donation for her animal foundation, because in my letter I told her how much I love what she does for animals because I myself try to do as much as I can for them!

Anyway...

Sent: March 25, 2013
Received: May 3, 2013

(it's tagged for my other sites)

Here is my envelope! (I wrote the Fragile on it) She had the post office stamp a DO NOT BEND on there too which I thought was nice, although my picture did get bent even with the cardboard! (Do not blame her or any of her people for that though.) Also adore the fact I got the sticker thing and for some reason someone paid for extra shipping costs and tracked my package too??? How nice! I'm not sure why because I made absolute sure before sending it out that I had enough postage on it...but it was post marked April 30th and I got it today, May 3rd...so it literally took like, 2 days to get here which is super fast! I wonder why they did that??? haha

p.s. no drama please
TTM: Lauren Bacall, Doris Day, Esther Williams, Dick Van Dyke, Barbara Eden, Ed Asner, Joan Fontaine, Jerry Lewis, Ann Blyth, Rita Moreno, Marge Champion, Kim Novak, Jane Fonda, Debra Paget, Betty White, Jane Powell, Joan Leslie
IP: Dean Butler x2, Kellie Pickler, and Craig Ferguson
Other: Monica Lewis- I bought her book and she sent me a hand signed copy! Dean Martin & Jerry Lewis handsigned vintage magazine from the 1950s that my parents bought me.
Also I have my mothers massive collection that she recently gave me that she started in the 1950s which includes a lot of people that I don't feel like listing here, a lot signed in person.
Jabbled
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Doris Day Success

Post by Jabbled »

Awesome success! Have you seen this new music video yet? You won't regret it :) http://jamplify.com/oQXnN8
locowski
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by locowski »

It is 100% SCE.
Cutiepie80
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cutiepie80 »

It's just a straight cold killaaaaa.....it's just a straight.......cold.....killa.
Autographs TTM

Greg Jennings, Nick Collins, Warren Moon, Dirk Nowitski, John Travolta(SEC x's 2), Jack Nickalus, Richard Donner, IronE Singleton, Tim Allen, Jackie Collins, Roger Craig(x's 3), Matthew Lewis(x's 2), Chevy Chase(AP), Ed Asner, Wade Boggs, Pat Sajak, Vanna White, Alec Baldwin, Judge Judy, Andre Dawson, Chris Chelios, Joe Dumars, Teri Garr, Henry Wrinkler, Ted Thompson, Steve Larmer, James Earl Jones, Keith Moreland, Brett Hull, Al Harris, Jason Alexander, Leroy Butler, Bart Starr, Lew Temple, John Paxson, John Hurt, Joel Quenneville, Eric Dickerson, Jeremy Roenick(X's 2), Sir George Martin, Jim Belushi, Roger Lloyd Pack, Mike Modano, Clemence Poesy, Adam West, Daniel Radcliffe(PP), Dean Ween, Ciaran Hinds, Mike Mccarthy, Brendan Gleeson(X's 2), Imelda Staunton, Katy Perry, David Bradeley, Scott Wilson, Toby Jones, James, Jones, Andrew Lincoln, Mark Wahlberg
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi motivatedsoup :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Doris Day on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)