Britney Spears Bought Success!!

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Britney Spears Bought Success!!

Post by rainbownessie3 »

I went to amazon and bought a preprint photo a few days ago. And today I got it in the mail! I'm very happy with it!

http://imageshack.us/photo/photo/585/imageiefz.jpg/

Follow @QuoteMileyCyrus on twitter!
Last edited by rainbownessie3 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 10:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Follow my autograph account on instagram! @cafevanillafrappe
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Britney Spears Success!!

Post by luckyas13canbe »

Fabulous Fanmail response.
:oops:
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Thanks for sharing your recent purchase, however, the post is very misleading and quite frankly, not needed. Please only post a feedback if you used one of the addresses. A "success" is if you received a reply using one of the addresses provided by the forum. This is not..
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

jamiso wrote:Thanks for sharing your recent purchase, however, the post is very misleading and quite frankly, not needed. Please only post a feedback if you used one of the addresses. A "success" is if you received a reply using one of the addresses provided by the forum. This is not..

There is no requirement for the address used to be one provided by His Highness, the Exulted Leader of Fanmail, not least because he frequently provides ones which are out of date or simply just wrong.
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

luckyas13canbe wrote:Fabulous Fanmail response.
:oops:

Thanks!! :D
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

luckyas13canbe wrote:
jamiso wrote:Thanks for sharing your recent purchase, however, the post is very misleading and quite frankly, not needed. Please only post a feedback if you used one of the addresses. A "success" is if you received a reply using one of the addresses provided by the forum. This is not..

There is no requirement for the address used to be one provided by His Highness, the Exulted Leader of Fanmail, not least because he frequently provides ones which are out of date or simply just wrong.
No, there is no requirement that users are only limited to post feedbacks of an address provided by fanmail.biz, but a purchased item is not a fanmail response. Fanmail.biz is a free forum. Do you seriously expect anything more?!? I am also subscribed to two different web forums but most of the addresses can already be found on here, for free! The admins and the moderators are already at their best in providing users with working addresses. Most of the addresses should work, unless of course you are sending to those who rarely respond, that is a different story.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

jamiso wrote:
luckyas13canbe wrote:

No, there is no requirement that users are only limited to post feedbacks of an address provided by fanmail.biz, but a purchased item is not a fanmail response. Fanmail.biz is a free forum. Do you seriously expect anything more?!? I am also subscribed to two different web forums but most of the addresses can already be found on here, for free! The admins and the moderators are already at their best in providing users with working addresses. Most of the addresses should work, unless of course you are sending to those who rarely respond, that is a different story.

Erm, missing the point much? I simply pointed out that the address used did not have to be one of the ones listed in the database, as you commented. At no point did I say that a bought PP is a success, in fact I'm pretty much one of the main posters who points this out to be not the case when it's done. The admin does diddlysquat for this forum and hasn't for years, copy/pasting stuff in is nothing more than his way of ensuring the site continues and he can continue to take ad revenue. If he cared about the forum, he wouldn't have stripped the Mods of 99% of powers, and ensured that posters are not allowed to hurl abuse/post fakes etc. Dependent on who you write to, a LOT of the addresses UK based are wrong, you'll forgive me for saying I have extensive experience of this, and a pretty high knowledge base across genres within the UK. I anticipate this post will be deleted, but just to clarify, I did not claim at any point this was a "success" of any sort.
rainbownessie3
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rainbownessie3 »

Just to let everyone know, I see bought successes on here all the time. It's not a big deal.
luckyas13canbe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by luckyas13canbe »

rainbownessie3 wrote:Just to let everyone know, I see bought successes on here all the time. It's not a big deal.
and they're NOT successes in terms of Fanmail, presume you can figure out why.
nicknifty
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nicknifty »

ugh i knew when i clicked on this it would be garbage,

congrats on buying a picture i guess :roll:
TTM Successes: Eva Marie Saint, Vera Miles, Joan Fontaine, Tippi Hedren, Norman Lloyd, Rhonda Fleming, Doris Day, Adrienne Wilkinson, Taryn Manning, Amanda Seyfried, Nick Offerman, Casey Kasem, John Erwin, Mary Costa, Jodi Benson, Pat Carroll, E.G. Daily, Tara Strong, Tom Kane, Joan Rivers, Judi Dench, Deborah Ann Woll, Kristen Bauer, Regis Philbin, Phyllis Diller, Samantha Newark, Jeff Pidgeon, Charles Martinet, Stephen Tobolowsky, Bob Barker, Robert Guillaume, Whoopi Goldberg

Recent Requests: Lauren Bacall, Aubrey Plaza, Dakota Fanning