Seth MacFarlane Great Success!

Post your feedback about a celebrity address you have tested. Win a $10 Gift Certificate! How? Test an Address and Post your Feedback!
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Seth MacFarlane Great Success!

Post by Mandy2050 »

Sent: Nov. 11. 12
Received: Jan. 22. 13

Sent LOR, 3 photos and SASE to Seth MacFarlane. Received all my photos back signed. Very happy with this success as Family guy is my favorite show to watch and Stewie is my favorite character. I also love his movie Ted thought it was absolutely hilarious.

Used address in the data base.

Here's the pix and the envelope:

Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Seth MacFarlane Great Success!

Post by admin »

Hi Mandy2050 :)

Thank you for your feedback {up} Great Success :P

You have been added to the list for the $10 gift certificate.

{star} Seth MacFarlane on Fanmail.biz | Previous Feedback(s) Received

Fanmail 8)
mjjrocks
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mjjrocks »

sorry to tell you man but these signature ttm are not real attached is in person i ot from seth i got alot and all the same !

IROCATTHIS
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by IROCATTHIS »

Maybe you guys can help me out??? maybe Im not being patient enough but Im trying to find out if I did something wrong. I sent all the proper items to Seth MacFarlane months ago and havent heard anything and Im wondering if I sent it to the wrong place. I didnt send it to the same place as all of you. I sent mine to...
Seth MacFarlane
Williams Morris Endeavor Entertainment
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor
Beverly Hills, Ca. 90210-5213

This address was listen on the site and I cant figure out if I sent it to a non-return address.
Mandy2050
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mandy2050 »

IROCATTHIS wrote:Maybe you guys can help me out??? maybe Im not being patient enough but Im trying to find out if I did something wrong. I sent all the proper items to Seth MacFarlane months ago and havent heard anything and Im wondering if I sent it to the wrong place. I didnt send it to the same place as all of you. I sent mine to...
Seth MacFarlane
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor

This address was listen on the site and I cant figure out if I sent it to a non-return address.

If its been more then a year then I would just resend your stuff to the address we used. Because the address you used may not be the right address and you may not get your stuff back.
Most Recent TTM Successes: Matt Damon, Ben Affleck, Jack Black, Chris Evans, Randy Couture,
Meghan Trainor

Waiting For: Too many to list.

Feel Free to Check Out My Autograph Collection at: http://amandas-autograph-collection.weebly.com

Please do not leave comments on authenticity. If I want to believe its real, please let me believe that.
FrankTheFanmailFreak
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by FrankTheFanmailFreak »

mjjrocks wrote:sorry to tell you man but these signature ttm are not real attached is in person i ot from seth i got alot and all the same !

Can you read buddy? He says that he doesn't appreciate comments about authenticity.
WillyWonka11
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WillyWonka11 »

Can you read buddy? He says that he doesn't appreciate comments about authenticity.[/quote]

While I respect someone asking to not leave comments on authenticity, I just don't get it. Isn't everyone's goal on here to collect autographs that are hand-signed by a specific celebrity? What good is making a post at all if you do not want any feedback other than a "good for you"?

I feel like the reason a forum like this can really shine is because we can help each other out to find addresses that work and celebrities who will sign autographs that are real. I don't see any value to a bunch of posts of AP, PP, or sec autographs where there are "rules" that nobody can respond on authenticity. When someone is looking for feedback about a particular celebrities signing habits and sees a post of a secretarial signature and nothing except "Awesome!" and "Congrats!" posts, it might lead them to think they can get a legit autograph from them. I feel like that really defeats the benefit of having a forum like this that can help people with their hobby.

I mean this post with complete respect and understand that some people will disagree.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

FrankTheFanmailFreak wrote:Can you read buddy? He says that he doesn't appreciate comments about authenticity.
Well TBH, there is no comment IN THE POST about "no comments on authenticity." Their comment is in their SIG and and it's @ the very bottom of the sig. LOL! At FIRST I didn't even see it...If he REALLY didn't want any comments about that area, It should be in the post. Reason being? So everyone can see it and there won't be any excuses. (imo.)
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

WillyWonka11 wrote:Can you read buddy? He says that he doesn't appreciate comments about authenticity.

While I respect someone asking to not leave comments on authenticity, I just don't get it. Isn't everyone's goal on here to collect autographs that are hand-signed by a specific celebrity? What good is making a post at all if you do not want any feedback other than a "good for you"?

I feel like the reason a forum like this can really shine is because we can help each other out to find addresses that work and celebrities who will sign autographs that are real. I don't see any value to a bunch of posts of AP, PP, or sec autographs where there are "rules" that nobody can respond on authenticity. When someone is looking for feedback about a particular celebrities signing habits and sees a post of a secretarial signature and nothing except "Awesome!" and "Congrats!" posts, it might lead them to think they can get a legit autograph from them. I feel like that really defeats the benefit of having a forum like this that can help people with their hobby.

I mean this post with complete respect and understand that some people will disagree.[/quote]

100% with you on all of this, I don't see the point of those who post "I don't want to know if this is a fake, even though I must have seen the 100 other posts on here which declare it to be". If you post your "success" on a forum like this, then it will be pointed out at some point.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

Mandy2050 wrote:
IROCATTHIS wrote:Maybe you guys can help me out??? maybe Im not being patient enough but Im trying to find out if I did something wrong. I sent all the proper items to Seth MacFarlane months ago and havent heard anything and Im wondering if I sent it to the wrong place. I didnt send it to the same place as all of you. I sent mine to...
Seth MacFarlane
9601 Wilshire Blvd.
3rd Floor

If its been more then a year then I would just resend your stuff to the address we used. Because the address you used may not be the right address and you may not get your stuff back.
If you're looking for one of his PP drawings, then you will have a good shout if you write and ask for one at the other address. If you're looking for your items signed, don't waste your money on postage, and don't waste your items in sending them to come back with a scribbled SM from some random on them.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D