Twilight Cast:Real or Fake ?

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Twilight Cast:Real or Fake ?

Post by sdiva1982 »

What do you think? Real or Fake? Image
il0veseamushp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Twilight Cast:Real or Fake ?

Post by il0veseamushp »

i have a poster of their autographs... the poster is a reprint that came with the Twilight Saga Complete Film Archive book. so its probably one of the closest things you can use to compare.. unless someone has an actual IP you can use to compare

Last edited by il0veseamushp on Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my interview with Alexander Ludwig aka Cato from The Hunger Games

Click here to GO TO MY AUTOGRAPH INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT!

FOLLOW MY AUTOGRAPH TUMBLR

Click the Picture to go to my Autograph Page on Facebook

MOST WANTED --> Harry Potter - Hunger Games - Glee - Disney - Twilight Saga - Divergent - a few select TV shows!

Harry Potter: 79 autographs from 40 cast members
Hunger Games: 84 autographs from 49 cast members
Glee: 20 autographs from 16 cast Members
Twilight Saga: 10 autograph from 8 cast member
Disney: 19 autographs from 16 people
Other: 274 autographs from 182 people
Total: 486 autographs from 311 people
sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sdiva1982 »

Thank You. Anybody else care to weigh in?
CHIgrapher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CHIgrapher »

As fake as can be.
Padagr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Padagr »

I'm a huge Twilight fan and know their autographs well. They look fake to me. All of the signatures look forged! {down}
Many of the signatures look nothing like the person's signature. Elizabeth Reaser, Ashley Greene, and many others including Taylor Launter are all awful looking! Mostly Taylors.
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

James wrote:Fake.
Provide some reasons "Mod!"
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

Well the Twilight cast did do a Comic Con press tour and the people @ comic con did have all those cast members sign 100 movie posters. So they are numbered (1 of 100 or whatever the number is) on the back of those posters. You should ask the seller if it's NUMBERED first on the back. Because to get paod @ Comic Con, if they are asked to sign something, they have to sign it, or they won't get paid. So ask to see the back of the poster first before ASSuming like all these other members are doing RN.....

:mrgreen:
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW people wanna say this is "fake'' ,but when it comes to cast signed items there is always a chance that you could be wrong..but what about this item then?

sdiva1982
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sdiva1982 »

dancingirl1 wrote:Well the Twilight cast did do a Comic Con press tour and the people @ comic con did have all those cast members sign 100 movie posters. So they are numbered (1 of 100 or whatever the number is) on the back of those posters. You should ask the seller if it's NUMBERED first on the back. Because to get paod @ Comic Con, if they are asked to sign something, they have to sign it, or they won't get paid. So ask to see the back of the poster first before ASSuming like all these other members are doing RN.....

:mrgreen:
It is supposed to be numbered and stamped by Summit. It's is also supposed to come with other documentation. Seller said he works at Summit.