Real or fake - Lady Gaga - ebay

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
PawsUp
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Real or fake - Lady Gaga - ebay

Post by PawsUp »

I'm finally going to have an autograph from Lady Gaga, my idol!
I'm buying it on eBay from a seller called paramountautographs-UK
They seem very professional. They've been in the business since 2004.
The autograph has photo proof of him meeting Lady Gaga and it also comes with a COA.
Link to autograph: http://www.ebay.com/itm/251205746001?_t ... 97.c0.m619
I just want to know if it's real or fake!

Reply below on authenticity! Thanks :)
I really hope this is real!
Thanks everyone! {up} :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by PawsUp on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LITTLE MONSTER!

Check out my full autograph collection: http://imageshack.us/mobile/gallery.php

If anyone has an address for Lady Gaga, please PM me!

Recently sent out: Tony Bennett, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga VV, Stooshe, Geri Halliwell

Favourite successes: Judi Dench, Fun. signed CD, Sean Paul, Jessie J

Most Wanted: Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, Gwen Stefani, Azealia Banks, Lana Del Rey, Rita Ora, No Doubt, Brian May, Cher, Tony Bennett
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Real or fake - Lady Gaga - ebay

Post by Twelveby12 »

Any chance you could notice this ISN'T feedback and post it in the right forum?
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

:D
trevor1066
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by trevor1066 »

hello paws up yes i would say it could be real. I do know someone who has bought autographs from there before and they were legit but Personally i would buy one that you know is 100 percent real from elsewhere just too make sure... just ignore Twelveby12 all he ever does is moan on this forum :cry:
Last edited by trevor1066 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[ugotmail]
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

DON'T BUY IT. What Lady Gaga is worth $14?? LOL! And that photo isn't "proof." If he had the signed photo IN The pic, THAT is proof. but that meet and greet pic is not proof.

STAY AWAY!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

You want a REAL ONE that is hand signed ?

HERE: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lady-Gaga-Signe ... 25792c8d15
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
LeeIAm
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by LeeIAm »

I have no experience whatsoever with this seller, but I'd stay away it I were you.

Here are my reasons: although I am not an expert on Lady Gaga, this signature looks shady to me. AND it is not exctly a very beautiful example either - in my opinion!!!

Everything that makes this company look pro to you is based on their claims:

-been in business for 7 years (but on ebay for just 6 months!!!)
-already has several negative feedback on ebay and a total of just 164 ratings so far
-provides photos as proof (yeah, photos of some person whose face can't be seen with the celeb, could be anyone!!!)
-they have a nice lil story on where they obtained the signatures, anyone can come up with that. Some stories are actually quite hard to believe in my opinion
-IF they are legit, they are - judging by the pics - obviously obtaining them by jumping at the celebs before they have a chance to get outta the car. I personally am not supporting this behaviour, but some will have a different opinion on that. Fine with me, I just needed to say that! :)
-A lot of the autographs are too cheap.

I might be wrong, but I certainly wouldn't buy from them. I agree that they are trying to look very pro (especially in the Gaga auction), but the attempt itself isn't very pro in my eyes.

If such an autograph is your greatest wish, make 1000% sure that you are getting the real thing! The proof offered here proves nothing!
If you need German stamps or any help with the lingo, feel free to PM me.
I may very well be interested in trading for stamps from your country (unless I don't need them!).
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

BTW What people on here (AKA young people) don't seem to understand is just because someone SAYS they meant someone famous doesn't mean they did. And a photo of the celeb and some STRANGER That you don't know isn't PHOTO PROOF! Photo proof in this hobby is a: photo of the celeb ACTUALLY signing the item in question OR a photo of you and the celeb and you holding the photo IN the pic to prove they signed the item in question. This is ONE example of photo proof:

And the photo would be the same and the autograph would be SOMEWHAT in the same section as she signed it in the photo above...That is real photo proof! If they don't have ANY type of photo proof, stay away from them UNLESS you can tell 100% that it's real...Stay away from that $14 Gaga. LOL!
warrior11219
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by warrior11219 »

Also check out the 2 autographs he has up for sale for Emma Watson. I'm not an expert but they look completely different to me. Would stay away from. Unless they have a picture of the actual item being signed by the person I wouldn't buy.
Kurt Richardson
Director - The Indiana Paranormal Society
http://www.IndianaParanormal.net
"To die will be an awfully big adventure." - Peter Pan

Any feedback on if the autographs are real or not is appreaciated. New to this so really don't know much.
Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

trevor1066 wrote:hello paws up yes i would say it could be real. I do know someone who has bought autographs from there before and they were legit but Personally i would buy one that you know is 100 percent real from elsewhere just too make sure... just ignore Twelveby12 all he ever does is moan on this forum :cry:
haha, you're such a tool mate. just proven you have zero idea about autographs, and once again post total crap. is this feedback? no it's not, therefore my comment is well placed. you certainly do bring something to this forum, total dross. if you're going to post, try and engage your brain first, presuming you have one.

to the OP, the day that Lady Gaga's signature is that cheap is the day she starts signing TTM for free, that's all i am saying. that and this is not feedback, so it's in the wrong place.
...as seen in the national press - Daily Record, The Sun & The Daily Express (check them out here >> https://twelveby12.wordpress.com/2012/1 ... ers-day-d/)

Twelveby12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Twelveby12 »

I am also unconvinced by the other example provided, as it's looping style seems different to her IP examples. But hey, that's just me.