does ed sheeran or one direction reply VV fanmail?

thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

does ed sheeran or one direction reply VV fanmail?

Post by thescriptfan »

does ed sheeran or one direction reply VV fanmail? thanks :)
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: does ed sheeran or one direction reply VV fanmail?

Post by SpeakNow »

One Direction doesn't reply VV. I'm not sure about Ed Sheeran, but I don't think he does either.
You can try their fan mail addresses. I think Ed Sheeran sends out pre prints, though and 1D don't really sign anymore.
Erdbeerchen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Erdbeerchen »

I got Ed`s autograph through his german fanshop. They sell his CD signed :)
thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thescriptfan »

Erdbeerchen wrote:I got Ed`s autograph through his german fanshop. They sell his CD signed :)
thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thescriptfan »

SpeakNow wrote:One Direction doesn't reply VV. I'm not sure about Ed Sheeran, but I don't think he does either.
You can try their fan mail addresses. I think Ed Sheeran sends out pre prints, though and 1D don't really sign anymore.
bookeebear
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bookeebear »

Actually...One Direction does still sign. If you write to 1D through their UK fanmail address they do still sign. It's just very hit and miss-- I've seen people get preprints and others get legit autographs. I noticed they usually send autographs back when they are in the UK/have time off. I got both a preprint and an authentic through the UK address. I wrote two different times. It's very much worth a shot.
Favorite autographs: One Direction <3, Paul Rudd (VV), Jake M Johnson (via private address), Katie Leclerc x2 (in person & ttm)
Most recent: Katie Leclerc - obtained in person!
Recently sent: Austin Butler, Bam Margera, Vanessa Marano, Lucas Grabeel, Kellan Lutz, Edie Falco, Scarlett Johannson (VV), Zach Galifianakis, Taylor Swift, Channing Tatum, Willie Roberston (for my husband) and Max Greenfield
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

It is most definitely worth a shot sending a request! Who knows? They might surprise you 2 years later with a mail. Just when I had given up hope of my Katy Perry request via venue, she surprised me two years later. Just be sure to check the venue before sending out your request. Not all concert arenas pass on mail.
thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thescriptfan »

jamiso wrote:It is most definitely worth a shot sending a request! Who knows? They might surprise you 2 years later with a mail. Just when I had given up hope of my Katy Perry request via venue, she surprised me two years later. Just be sure to check the venue before sending out your request. Not all concert arenas pass on mail.
SpeakNow
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by SpeakNow »

bookeebear wrote:Actually...One Direction does still sign. If you write to 1D through their UK fanmail address they do still sign. It's just very hit and miss-- I've seen people get preprints and others get legit autographs. I noticed they usually send autographs back when they are in the UK/have time off. I got both a preprint and an authentic through the UK address. I wrote two different times. It's very much worth a shot.
How long ago did you send out to them?
thescriptfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by thescriptfan »

SpeakNow wrote:
bookeebear wrote:Actually...One Direction does still sign. If you write to 1D through their UK fanmail address they do still sign. It's just very hit and miss-- I've seen people get preprints and others get legit autographs. I noticed they usually send autographs back when they are in the UK/have time off. I got both a preprint and an authentic through the UK address. I wrote two different times. It's very much worth a shot.
How long ago did you send out to them?
saturday :)