Nicki Minaj VV Success *Possible Sec *

Send your feedback for a movie set / theatre address you have tested.
Forum rules
Sponsored link: Try Amazon Music Unlimited Free Trial

Image Upload your pictures here: Surf My Pictures | Google Photos | Imgbb | Tumblr | Imgur

Image Search the message board Image
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Nicki Minaj VV Success *Possible Sec *

Post by C1RQU1T »

Hello,
Today i received rather a disappointing and confusing Success/Failure,

Sent: On Wednesday 28th of November 2012 i sent long letter SASE and 2 Index cards to the Sydney Entertainment Centre ( Please do not take it the wrong way that i only sent index cards i wouldn't want my CD getting lost and didn't have time to print Photos)

Address used:
Sydney Entertainment Centre
P.O.Box K10
Haymarket. NSW, 1240
Australia

SHE WAS PERFORMING THERE ON THE 30th OF NOVEMBER SHE ALSO ATTENDED THE ARIA'S ON THE 29th

Received: Today (4th December 2012) 1 Index card signed in my SASE

I must say i am 99.9% sure this is a secretarial Nicki has never signed her name like this and ever written "Rock on" she never signs her full name she only writes nicki. I am really disappointed in this because i am a huge fan of nicki and i know she isn't known for signing TTM/VV if i could have confirmation that this sig is fake would be helpful =] Please don't try to be nice and say its real even though deep inside you know its fake i want your honesty.

Photos
Index Card: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/img1838ik.jpg/
Envelope: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/826/envelope1.jpg/

Thanks Fanmail 8)
Last edited by C1RQU1T on Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite TTM/VV - Miley Cyrus, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande, lil Wayne (jail)
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Nicki Minaj VV Success *Possible Sec *

Post by dancingirl1 »

VERY fake. 100%. Sorry about that failure.
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
Jaffer
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jaffer »

I am almost certain that is from a well-meaning, but sadly ignorant, staff member.
Best successes: Gal Gadot, Jennifer Lawrence, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Rachel McAdams

Best Responses: Freida Pinto, Gemma Arterton, Berenice Marlohe, Jeremy Renner

Recent successes: Connie Nielsen, Ursula Corbero, Daniela Melchior, Kate Beckinsale, Amber Heard
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

Thanks for your honest opinions guys :) i am quite disappointed about this wasn't expecting anything back especially from a rapper as big as her not many rappers sign ttm/vv
Favourite In-Person - Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande, Delta Goodrem, Keith Urban, Seal, Joel Madden, Ricky Martin
Favourite Celebrity Moment - Met Nicki Minaj at Sydney Entertainment Centre she held my hand and said " F#ck the haters babe Just remember your haters are your motivators" <3
jamiso
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jamiso »

Nicki has been doing promotional signing at Macy's these past few months! I would followe her on twitter/Facebook to see where her next stop is! If you're around the area, try to get her then! Good luck!!!
C1RQU1T
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by C1RQU1T »

jamiso wrote:Nicki has been doing promotional signing at Macy's these past few months! I would followe her on twitter/Facebook to see where her next stop is! If you're around the area, try to get her then! Good luck!!!
Yep, She was doing a signing and meet and greet in Sydney City Myer promoting her new perfume i turned up but security kicked alot of people including me out it was to crowded there were hundreds if not thousands of people. But i got to meet her at the arias the following day :) she signed my arm but security wouldn't let her take photos :neutral: i think security here down under can be quite protective they make 8 year old girls cry..
dancingirl1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by dancingirl1 »

C1RQU1T wrote:from a rapper as big as her not many rappers sign ttm/vv
Rappers (in general) don't sign. It doesn't matter how big of a rapper they are.
They just HATE fan mail. LOL!
Britney Spears==>> 6 #1 albums. 2 diamond albums. 8 platinum albums. 400+ awards. 200M+ records sold. Britney has sold over 45 million records this decade despite only releasing three albums. Globally, Britney has more #1 singles than any other female artist except Madonna and Rihanna. "Oops!...I Did It Again" by Britney is the 5th best selling album of the 2000s decade worldwide. Britney is the only female artist to chart her first seven albums in the top two of the Billboard 200. Britney has achieved at least one #1 album in 3 different decades (90's, 00's, 10's). Britney is the first solo female artist from the 90's to reach 1 billion Spotify streams. Despite NOT even being a single, 'Tom's Diner', ft. Britney , has become Giorgio Moroders best-selling digital track. 2015 Billboard Awards ratings reached a 14-year high, with numbers peaking during Britney's performance. She IS the princess of Pop. Bow Down! #StayMadHaters
clash6361
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by clash6361 »

oh wow :lol:

at least you got "something" back :neutral:

good luck with your future requests, try maybe less famous people or wait till she's less popular... {up}